If you could hang out with one MPQ character for a day, who would it be?

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Starfury said:
    bbigler said:
    Starfury said:
    Ducky said:
    Brigby.  Just to see what he has to put up with.
    When did @Brigby become a MPQ character?! :wink:
    Obviously when he signed his organ donor employment contract.
    What power set would Brigby have? 

Glitch in a Boss Event - 9 yellowtilepng AP

Brigby turns himself and his team invisible for 1 turn. The enemy team gains a heroic token at the end of the fight.

Max level: turns himself and his team invisible for 3 turns.

Moved! - 8 purpletilepng AP

Moves the target character to the back of the enemy team and converts random basic tile into a "Closed" special tile. As long as the special tile is on the board, all damage from the targetted character is reduced by 25% and his AP gain is reduced by 25%.
    This tile can't be matched or destroyed and is only removed when it reaches the bottom of the board.

Max Level: damage and AP gain reduced by 100%

MPQ Giveth and MPQ Taketh Away 10bluetilepng AP

Heals the enemy team for 1000 hp and converts the four corner tiles into friendly strike tile with strength 125.

Max level: Heals the enemy team for 3000 hp and converts the four corner tiles into fortified strike tiles with strength 300.

Another reason we need the LOL button back. Well done!
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Allison Blair and I would have the "best day ever!"
    first we would rock out to some queen/ foxy shazaam/wu-tang(what'd you think?ed sheeran? sheesh!) and get glammed up. Dancing around her room doing the pony and head bopping. then she would help me go shopping for a romper(their in now!) to wear later that night when we would go roll/bounce to the boogie. Then we would go catch The Mary Janes concert in some cool underground Brooklyn basement, bump into katieB and head to the lower east side to prank Grimms poker game. 
    we'd end the night with some late take-out Shawarma and go watch her fireworks over the hudson strung between the bridge towers on one of peteys webs. Jarvis would serve hot cocoa and ROM (or Falcor) would fly us home over the city.
    but since *ahem* Dazzler hasn't joined the MPQ............... baby Groot the cute?

• Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Yelena Belova. I'd just stare at her. Until she shoots me. 
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Scarlet Witch Wanda Maximoff.  You know what they say about the crazy ones.....
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Ducky said:
    Brigby.  Just to see what he has to put up with.
    When did @Brigby become a MPQ character?! :wink:
    @Brigby is definitely a character in MPQ (in a good way). In Marvel, sadly, not that we're aware of....

We may speculate on Brigby's powerset in the appropriate forum.

Side thought: would be fun to do another custom MPQ character via some player base contest, taking suggestions for theme, powerset, etc. *shrug* 

--Khanwulf

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    *points to sig.
    *points to avatar.

And we'd spend that day trying to work out how to make it more permanent.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Im surprised nobody chose Moonstone... Well ... I would chose her for sure ;)
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Phillipes said:
    Im surprised nobody chose Moonstone... Well ... I would chose her for sure ;)
    I don't trust her. There must be a reason she gives Hulk covers as champ rewards. :p
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Devil dino. So I can ride a trex and settle he/she debate once and for all lol.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe this post should be moved to "MPQ Character Discussion" ? 
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @therightwaye @moss04
    MPQ Character Discussion is home to threads that discuss character abilities, their meta, power balance, or even their background history. This thread however is simply discussing which characters players would want to hang out with as a hypothetical scenario. Its intent does not appear to be to discuss specific details regarding a character(s).

General Discussion is an appropriate location for this thread.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    moss04 said:
    @Brigby
    @Brigby I posted this same question earlier is this topic but my post mysteriously vanished. Who has the power to do that? I assume only you or Moderators? Who created a thread many people feel should be in character discussion? A moderator. Have many people felt they have created posts that belong in General Discussion that are moved to other subforums by moderators? Yes. I think therein lies the problem. Maybe this post doesn't belong in character discussion. But maybe other posts that are moved do belong in general discussion. The only people that can make those moves will move our posts...but they aren't going to move their own.

Long and short: what I'm saying is if one of "us" had created this it would have already been moved to Character Discussion.
  • prancerosner
    prancerosner Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    purplemur said:

but since *ahem* Dazzler hasn't joined the MPQ

yeah I would say Dazzler, or 1* Spidey
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    I'd probably wanna ask Moonstone how she got those sick abs.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    why settle for 1 when for the price of one you can get two: Rocket and Groot!!!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    elvy75 said:
    why settle for 1 when for the price of one you can get two: Rocket and Groot!!!
    Grown Groot or Baby Groot?
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Definitely with Black Widow. The Scarlet Johansson version.

Note to self: Don't forget to bring that Love Potion no. 9.
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Mine would be Iceman he would be awesome to have around on a hot summer day keep my drink cold and i cold go snow boarding in the summer heck yea!!