Devil Dino should I champ?

Options
chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
having got my 3 covers for three years I could now champ Dino. Should I? I have 26 other four stars champed but could instead champ: Rulk, Wasp, agent Venom. But I have no covers waiting for any of them. 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that Dinosaurs are awesome, I say go for it.

I'm fairly certain that not champing him is a better strategic decision. But Dinosaurs!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had mine at 13 covers since Jan or Feb when my 1 year rolled around.  My plan is to wait and champ him around October when his covers will likely briefly be available during the anniversary event (he'll also probably be boosted and take a turn in CoT).

If you have covers coming sooner from daily rewards then I'd do it to take advantage of them, but one of my primary goals is to sell as few covers as possible so take that for what it is...

I don't know that he's a particularly good character (though as he's not champed I haven't really used him much) but he's nice to have for the anniversary and if you like trophy characters.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No if you can champ Rulk do that first as he is one of the best 4* out there.  Wasp is pretty good too from what I here after her retool.  Dinosaur should only be champed if you have the extra iso to spare.  He won't make your roster any better, Rulk and Wasp will.  Dinosaur is probably better than the dumpster fire that is Agent Venom though.

Another thread which should probably be moved to roster help section of the forums.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that Dinosaurs are awesome, I say go for it.

I'm fairly certain that not champing him is a better strategic decision. But Dinosaurs!
    I concur.  Dinosaur.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So it takes about 14 days (for some less, for some more) to get ISO to champion a 4*. Since you don't have Rhulk cover on the vine - champ Dino. Why not? He is a trophy guy but still nice to champion him (and it will get you an LT plus when the next anniversary comes you will get more covers). 

One other factor - check (not sure if the tracking is accurate as they were some skips) when Rhulk will be boosted. Because when boosted he is the man. 
  • Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My advice is look up when your next Dino covers come in. The Shield Resupply has Dino covers around your yearly anniversaries. If you have one of those coming up then go for it. Otherwise wait for October and the yearly chance to get more covers. For general play Wasp is probably the best of your 4, especially if you also have Carol and Medusa champed (there's a reason you see that team all over the SIM). Rulk is also killer when boosted. Dull to play, but insanely powerful.