Mordo or bum fist

Options
cubnad
cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
edited June 2017 in Roster and Level Help
I have both fully covered and currently have 4 mordo covers and 2 bum fist covers on my vine? I nearly have enough ISO to champ 1 and am leaning towards bum fist, mostly because I have c4ge champed and loved playing that combo in 3 star land. That and he'll be in tokens longer 

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/cubnad/ 

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My method for choosing who to champ next was basically to choose the newest of the 12 and work my way backwards. So yeah, Fist.
    Caveat - are any of the covers 10-14 days left in the queue? 30k/day to get both champed is possible depending on your play style.
  • cubnad
    Options
    2 of the mordo have 10 days and 5 and 16 hours left. Everything else is less than 8 days. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Personally I'd go for Fist, then grind like a fiend to get ISO for Mordo (then hate myself for a few days for spending so much time on the game)
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As a standalone I think Mordo is better, but since you have Cage champed I'd also recommend Fist.
  • cubnad
    Options
    Ive champed fist, now I've just over 9 days to try and champ mordo. 
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mexus said:
    cubnad said:
    Ive champed fist, now I've just over 9 days to try and champ mordo. 
    You'll make it. :)

How do you like Iron Fist so far? I'm in your position, 
    Mordo all covered, 
    Iron Fist at 12 covers but soon 13.
    I also have Riri and Gwenpool fully covered but out of those I lean mostly towards Iron Fist as my next champ. He good for you?
    i got all of the above champed and must say IF is worst of them all (yes even worse than Mordo and maybe even Riri).
    I am a fan of the boosted Gwenpool do!She hits pretty hard and cascades with her purple...
  • cubnad
    Options
    To be honest I've only used him once since champing him, play the TBE with him and cage. It was fun but will have to wait until he's boosted in this next PVE to see what he's really like
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mexus said:
    OK!
    Bummed (!!!!PUN!!!!) to hear that you dislike Iron Fist. I thought his nuke was kinda rough. Do you also have Power Man? Don't they go well together? Thinking Power Man's yellow would hit haaaard with Iron Fists help to fortify the special tiles.
    Yeah, got them both championed and they work okish together but it all takes a long time before everything falls into place.
    I did use both of them with Cap5 and that worked pretty good.(both Team Cap).
    Also i am a big fan of Powerman , i think when boosted he is one of the better 4* around.