Question about VIP

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,408 Chairperson of the Boards
i heard vip people now get intercepts that rewards  hp iso  and other stuff....  

1... is this right
2... would this work on steam since it never did before  

thanks 

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.

Note that any purchase will work - it doesn't have to be VIP.
  • slidecage
    edited June 2017
    okay you lost me on any purchase... so ads pop up now on steam  (never did before) 

also about how much you get  intercepts per month 

ALSO if you just do the 1.99 you get them>
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage said:
    okay you lost me on any purchase... so ads pop up now on steam  (never did before) 

also about how much you get  intercepts per month 

ALSO if you just do the 1.99 you get them>
    1) No ads. Intercepts have been replaced with Bonus Rewards; if you make any purchase, you are eligible for bonus rewards for 30 days. Bonus rewards are the same sorta stuff as what intercepts gave out, but with no ad requirement.

2) average seems to be ~10-12/day during 24h subs (you can get them after a PVE node).

3) any. purchase.
  • slidecage
    wonder what you all  get... 

• KinDM
    KinDM Posts: 72 Match Maker
    From memory, the rewards can be iso (I've gotten up to 2000 on occasion), a small amount of HP, Elite or Heroic Tokens, or a 1cp bonus. I may be missing something...
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Iso: 500, 1000, 2000
    HP: 10, 25, 100
    CP: 1
    Tokens: Elite, Heroic.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe the 30-days aspect is from the date of purchase and...doesn't take into account missed days?
    Actually now I've typed that I'm not sure.

If I did a purchase on the 1st of May, then didn't play until the 15th, I assume you'd only be eligable for bonus rewards until the 30th as normal.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe the 30-days aspect is from the date of purchase and...doesn't take into account missed days?
    Actually now I've typed that I'm not sure.

If I did a purchase on the 1st of May, then didn't play until the 15th, I assume you'd only be eligable for bonus rewards until the 30th as normal.
    correct.
    so you can have a situation where you buy vip on the 1,  don't login till the 29.  your still on day 2 of vip,  but your 30 day purchase window has effectively expired.  on day 31 you won't get the bonus rewards but still be on only day 3 of vip
  • slidecage
    wonder if worth it...
    also wonder if you get higher rewards the more cash
    or someone who spends  1.99 would have the same odds as someone  who does vip
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    slidecage said:
    wonder if worth it...
    Did you not see the announcement Brigby made regarding the feature? You should check it out in the News and Announcements section. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage said:
    wonder if worth it...
    There's no difference on your bonuses based on how much you spend. $2 or $2,000,000 will get you the same chances of a bonus reward.

So might as well spend $2,000,000 if you've got that just lying around. We all reep the benefits!