DDQ Dat required character today...

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
...was 4* R&G, but Big Enchilada rewards 3* R&G, is that something new or a bug? Would not have minded a 4* as reward  :)

Comments

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Should be a bug.
    I mean 4* was easily obtainable, but it doesn't justify that change. Any new player without R&G misses 3* cover and 2 tacos.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was on Steam. On android it is the correct 3* R&G.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On kindle, it was also 4* Rocket and Groot.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's now the 3-star R&G that's required on Steam...so it seems to have been fixed.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sounds like the same bug that made 4* Gamora usable in her lightning rounds. They hot-fixed that, but must have missed this one.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just did mine on Android & it was 4* R&G.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You can select either, so no one's missing out.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On Android, it was the 4* R&G for me. Whoops!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    qandols said:
    ...was 4* R&G, but Big Enchilada rewards 3* R&G, is that something new or a bug? Would not have minded a 4* as reward  :)
    It's been a bug for R&G4 AND G4mora (including her LR) since they were released. I guess toggling a flag isn't high on the priorities list (nor should it be), since it hasn't been fixed in a month.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On android and I was able to use R4G also
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This would actually be kind of a cool feature to implement for that. You can use any version of Dat Required Character, and then the Cover you get from The Big Enchilada matches the one you used. Not gonna happen, but it would be cool.
  • Mr_Aziz
    Mr_Aziz Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This would actually be kind of a cool feature to implement for that. You can use any version of Dat Required Character, and then the Cover you get from The Big Enchilada matches the one you used. Not gonna happen, but it would be cool.
    they would never ever do something that would give out 4star covers so easily, but I still wouldn't mind having the selection option without changing the rewards