Facebook log in issue

Options
manabanana
manabanana Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Tried to get on at about 11am this morning to get my reward from last event then I got the "something went wrong" error and restarted the game. Then when I tried to log back in I got sent back to training. Now this happened to me once before and I logged out of Facebook app then reinstalled the game and I was able to get back in. This time though I've tried that with no luck and tried clearing data on my apps(I use android) and reinstalling, disabling Facebook, restarting phone all with no success.

Does anyone have any trick or advice to get back on I really don't want to miss out on the event this weekend.

Update: support responded to my ticket Saturday afternoon asking for details about my account. I responded with what they asked for and have not heard back yet. Really frustrating my coalition is missing out on points and I'm missing out on rewards all weekend.

Comments

• Zarcos
    Zarcos Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This just happened to me today....We better get some kind of compensation for the free boosters and daily rewards that we're going to miss while they fix this.
  • manabanana
    Options
    I agree that we should get some compensation especially since I place pretty competitively in events and this past weekend's rewards were huge. 
  • Zarcos
    Options
    They still haven't fixed my account. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • 25toLeif
    25toLeif Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yea this is the second time for me as well
  • Zarcos
    Options
    They finally restored my account after I made a second ticket, unless they make up for this I will never spend a cent on this game.

• manabanana
    Options
    @Brigby can you help me out here I'm still waiting for a response I shouldn't have to make a second ticket just to get a response from support...
  • Zarcos
    Options
    They got back to me and said they're unable to offer compensation for locking me out of the game for several days and making me create two tickets to get help. It is utterly unbelievable how horrible the customer support is.
  • Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looks like the same or similar issue is keeping me out of my account right now. The game goes to the tutorial each time I try to start it.
  • NiftyC
    NiftyC Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Happening to me too :(
  • NiftyC
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How do I submit a ticket without getting into the game @Brigby

edit: disregard, found it
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @manabanana
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with this issue. Could you please send me a message with your support ticket reference number? I'll take a look and see what I can do to help
  • Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beclas said:
    Looks like the same or similar issue is keeping me out of my account right now. The game goes to the tutorial each time I try to start it.
    Just so everyone knows, I solved the problem by reinstalling the game. Facebook login worked after that. 
  • NiftyC
    Options
    Glad to hear it, although it didn't work for me. Have a ticket in but haven't heard back after supplying all the requested info. 
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    On a related note, does anyone know how to remove the connection between a specific account and Facebook? I randomly connected a fresh account to Facebook at one point, and now I can´t connect my current account to Facebook, which seems like an important thing to do to keep it safe.

(as a side note, the game "logged me out" yesterday, and now I´m not able to log in at all - clicking the "log back in" just got me into this stupid empty account. @Brigby if you can help with mine too that´d be great - can´t play at the moment!)