New release of AKH cards

Options
Magog
Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
It looks like there's now a "deal" on to get some of the new cards, Amonkhet card packs now have a higher chance of containing them.  No info on how much higher this chance is, and in any case I'm not buying anything because there was no warning and I literally spent my saved up crystals last week.

But still, has anyone gotten anything from the revised packs?

Comments

• _Daromax_
    _Daromax_ Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am also tempted by this "deal" because I have no AKH mythics but I would like to know first if this 'higher chance' applies to weekly bundle from special offers or it's better to give up on extra booster pack and buy it directly from the offer. Also some people report that this promotion is broken : https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/65365/amonkhet-set-promotion-broken#latest so I guess I will wait.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I believe the notification I read said that the chances are double what they normally are that you would pull some of the new cards.

I opened one Premium Pack and pulled the blue rare serpent, Angler Drake, and the blue uncommon that steals a creature.

Also, to anyone reading this, DO NOT OPEN YOUR HOARDED PACKS. THEY DO NOT CONTAIN THE NEW CARDS. YOU MUST SPEND CRYSTALS ON THE LIMITED OFFER IF YOU WANT THEM.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Matthew said:

Also, to anyone reading this, DO NOT OPEN YOUR HOARDED PACKS. THEY DO NOT CONTAIN THE NEW CARDS. YOU MUST SPEND CRYSTALS ON THE LIMITED OFFER IF YOU WANT THEM.
    God dammit
  • Furks
    Furks Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Also, a lot of people (including me) have had bugged purchases, losing crystals but not receiving the packs 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/691664
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did two big packs and got two dupe rares that are guarenteed that were from the older AHK.
    What a swiz
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    D3 likes to screw you any way they can.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Matthew said:

God dammit
    Also, looks like the reward packs from Trial of Strength add to the pile of packs not containing new cards...

As for the original question, I spent my banked crystals on it. Got a bunch of good stuff. Two of the new mythics and my first masterpiece. I'm not upset by this. 
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this a bug or a new feature @brigby?  Are the AKH packs that we had in inventory never going to contain the new cards or future exclusives?  Or is this a temporary issue/bug?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @babar3355
    I spoke with the developers, and it appears that they are only temporarily unavailable in packs during the current promotional period, which will end this week.