Button to sell 1* covers as soon as they are opened

Options
Slarow
Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
Instead of having to back out and then go into roster, can we get a button to sell the cover as soon as we open it? It is debatable if we want it on higher level cards as they don't appear as often, but at least on 1* which we get all the time, let us sell them as soon as they are opened!

Edit: Also, how about a "train" button for non-maxxed covers (of any * rating)? Would be nice to apply the cover immediately.

Comments

• I think that this should be added to every cover once it is opened. Don't make me navigate to another menu just to sell something I all ready know I don't want.
  • Next patch implements "Sell All" button, which will solve Your problem in a way.
  • Slarow
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Next patch implements "Sell All" button, which will solve Your problem in a way.
    It actually won't change a thing. I will still have to back out of the cover, back out of the redemption screen, click "roster", click the list of pending covers, click "sell all", then back out of the pending covers screen, then back out of the roster screen. This is no different than the current number of clicks, it simply replaces clicking the "sell" button with the "sell all" button.
  • Slarow wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Next patch implements "Sell All" button, which will solve Your problem in a way.
    It actually won't change a thing. I will still have to back out of the cover, back out of the redemption screen, click "roster", click the list of pending covers, click "sell all", then back out of the pending covers screen, then back out of the roster screen. This is no different than the current number of clicks, it simply replaces clicking the "sell" button with the "sell all" button.

That's true if you want to sell a single cover. The expectation is that you're earning and/or buying many tokens over a short period. Once you upgrade the covers you need, you click "sell all" once.
  • Slarow
    Options
    Slarow wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

That's true if you want to sell a single cover. The expectation is that you're earning and/or buying many tokens over a short period. Once you upgrade the covers you need, you click "sell all" once.

I sell covers as soon as I get them so I can use the ISO, so the "sell all" feature, while nice, won't really help me out all that much.