Fire your support staff

Options
Crazze47
Crazze47 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
They are atrocious.  10 days later a simple request hasn't been handled.  I understand the initial 3 day wait for help but 24-72 hour wait after each time I have to respond to the garbage the spew from their keyboards is beyond not okay.

Has no one else dealt with this insane level of non-support?

Why these people are still employed is beyond my comprehension.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Support is not a fun job. Nobody appreciates the support staff.
  • Crazze47
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've worked customer service jobs, if they deserved being appreciated I'd do so.  I have worked with many customer support reps that have done fantastic jobs.  But just because your job is hard isn't a reason to do it poorly.
  • Crazze47
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Below is my response to the last message sent between us.  Am I really that unreasonable?  This is the level of support I should receive after spending over $100 on my account?

Below is the response to my emailed complaint that the service I received was sub-par to say the least.  I edited some info out to keep the support trans identity out of the matter.

***REDACTED***
    My response:

I've already posted to the forums, so what good is that?  I'm sorry but you should be better trained it((or) was seeing in email but I can't)better supported on your side. In not sure if your situation whether you are understaffed or or undertrained but either way the support I received was atrocious and there is no repercussions that I've seen.  And a customer I have no options.  I can't get my money back, I can't talk to a supervisor.  I can't solve my problem in real time through chat or phone.

The only option I have left is to go complain to the better business bureau since I'm clearly getting no where with the support team provided.  I realize I'm not a big enough spender to really matter to you but it didn't mean I should be treated like you don't want my business.  It would have been simple for someone to offer me VIP for a month or something for my inconvenience which likely would have hooked me back into the game and got me to spend again. 

Instead you gave bad support and offered nothing. Which lost you a paying customer.  I really hope you forward this to someone who can do something about it because it is likely a huge problem for you because most people just leave and don't take the time to talk to you about it.

***Removed quoted CS ticket per the forum's rules - Ducky
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    OP what is the actual support problem?  With the redacted information from you post I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with them. Without that I can't say if they are being unreasonable or you are.

mpqr7 said:
    Support is not a fun job. Nobody appreciates the support staff.

Sure but this is no excuse for allowing per service (not suggesting that's what's happening here). Most jobs aren't fun, I guess no one should do a good job and no one should expect them to?
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am an Android user but have alliance members using iOS. When some people received compensation for the iOS crash I submitted a ticket asking if everyone would receive compensation since it affected alliance rewards as well and also explained I was an Android user. It wasn't a demand or a request, just a question. I received a response from CS telling me how to reset my iOS device to fix crashes on it (can't remember the exact details).

Without knowing your particular situation its hard to agree with you. But based on the 4 times I've contacted CS I would put my word on it that I feel the department should be looked into and (I don't wish bad on anyone, so get your **** together before it possibly happens) firings should be legitimately considered.
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Idk, but I have nothing but good experiences with the CS team.  I'm not a whale by any means, but I have spent like $100 on this game.  I'm a vet on day 850. I have asked CS to do 5* swaps, gave me reward covers from events that I never received, ISO that were never given to me, and small things like removing inactive commanders.  I keep reading these horror stories on the forums here.  I do not know what OP's problem is, but regardless, writing rude things and such like that will get you no where.  I am certain if I act that way to anyone at their job, they will be quick to give me the prompt service that I deserve (yeah right).  I just take the polite route.  Who knows if CS is keeping tabs on your tickets/username.  I know I certainly would for future reference. 
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mordee said:
    Idk, but I have nothing but good experiences with the CS team.  I'm not a whale by any means, but I have spent like $100 on this game.  I'm a vet on day 850. I have asked CS to do 5* swaps, gave me reward covers from events that I never received, ISO that were never given to me, and small things like removing inactive commanders.  I keep reading these horror stories on the forums here.  I do not know what OP's problem is, but regardless, writing rude things and such like that will get you no where.  I am certain if I act that way to anyone at their job, they will be quick to give me the prompt service that I deserve (yeah right).  I just take the polite route.  Who knows if CS is keeping tabs on your tickets/username.  I know I certainly would for future reference. 
    I've done two 5* swaps recently and also had pretty good experiences. Both times I got replies pretty quickly and got the covers swapped in around 3-4 days. The thing is, though, their CS is set up to handle these types of routine requests very well. If you noticed, no matter how detailed you are in your original request to swap 5* covers, you will get a reply that is basically just a form letter based on your request. After that, your real CS experience begins. Other times I've emailed CS about other problems and I've gotten similar responses to Beer40 - a form letter about a problem I never even said anything about in my original letter. It leads me to believe that their initial response will always be of the FAQ variety...basically your email is read by a computer and the most likely response is generated and you get that form letter. If you choose to respond, then your further responses might actually get read and you will get a real live human to respond to you. It's a frustrating experience when you feel like you aren't being understood even when you are being very clear, so I can understand why people get so fed up with their CS in general.
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    I understand that.  I have dealt with horrible customer services before; I'm sure we all have.  I don't know what else to say, but everyone just do what you feel is right or makes you happy at the end of the day.  Just whatever you decide, accept the results.  I generally leave things be after one or two attempts.  This is only a game to me and if I spent an exorbitant cash on this game, then it is on me.  My main point was to just be nice.  All these angry emails and whatnot does not seem to be working.  I guess this stems from reading a thread in another d3 game where one user was threatening to file a lawsuit because he or she was not getting his or her way.  It is hard not to chuckle after reading that. 
  • Crazze47
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I don't know what I can and can't say about the situation without get kicked out of the forums.  Apparently I can't allow anyone to see my interactions with them.  I was completely friendly until about the 5th time I received the wrong information.  Even then it I wasn't swearing besides saying cow doodoio in the other sweary way.

Only thing I can think of to give any one context would be to create a blogpost on a site with my interactions and link to it, but that might be disallowed as well.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wasn't suggesting we needed a play by play.  What problem did you ask CS to fix?  That's all I was asking.
  • Crazze47
    Options
    Oh I asked for a one time transfer of my PC progress to my mobile account.  It took ten days to get it done and for the last 4 days they had all the info the needed and messaged me twice without actually completing it.  

This message I sent was in response to a complaint about the service I received, I told them what happened and let them know that I was upset and that it had caused me to reconsider playing at all. Also that it had for sure meant I didn't want to put money into the game any longer.

The next response was another ridiculous reply which had nothing to do with what I said.  I reiterated and then they told me to sorry that I was unhappy but I should just post on the forums.
  • Crazze47
    Options
    Since I replied with the above post that was Redacted by a miss, I have received no message back.  So I'm guessing they just closed the case and didn't even bother sending me an email so I wouldn't open the case back up by replying.  So I guess I will just go to the BBB not that will do much good either but oh well.