5* Iron Man disappeared from roster

shartattack
shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
I put in a ticket i think through the app, but my 6 cover Iron Man disappeared from my roster.  Has anyone else had this happen, and can tech support just see that he was on my roster and restore him, or am i poop out of luck?  Thanks!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Erm... good luck, I guess :) 

Presumably they should be able to see that you've had him rostered previously but don't now. Hopefully the answer isn't that he was sold, which could suck. Does anyone else have access to the device(s) you use to play MPQ? (anyone under age 5?)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    nope. it's on my iphone, and it happened overnight.  I noticed it when i won a pvp match and it rostered Yelena.  I wondered how i had an open spot and noticed the ghost iron man at the end of the character screen.  I didn't notice any extra iso either, though i don't know the sell value of a 6 cover 5 star.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    nope. it's on my iphone, and it happened overnight.  I noticed it when i won a pvp match and it rostered Yelena.  I wondered how i had an open spot and noticed the ghost iron man at the end of the character screen.  I didn't notice any extra iso either, though i don't know the sell value of a 6 cover 5 star.
    My 6 cover 275 Phoenix sells for, apparently 12k