Point Node Refresh Display Bug - PVE

MpqTron
MpqTron Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
Current PVE event in the second sub, the 48 hour one. 

I cleared 4/6 first, then waiting until the nodes were showing full points before hitting them again. Once I had played through my 5th clears of each node my final points tally was 18262. On speaking with my alliance, the final points tally should have been 18268. 
I made sure that all nodes were showing full points before hitting them the 6th time, but it seems that they were not all giving me full points, as I fell 6 points short of what should have been full points. Considering that in competitive PVE, places can be determined by the smallest margin, this is a massive issue, and not sure if it's been raised before.

I'm now 6 points down on where I should have been optimally to try and chase a T10 progression. Has anyone else had this before. First time for me.  

Comments

• MpqTron
    MpqTron Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Yup. 

Reading your old thread I can confirm that exactly this happened to me. When the timers refreshed, they were greater than 24hours by about 5 mins, and that explains it. So you reported this is 2015 and nothing has been done about it yet. Marvelous.