5* Thanos Come and Get Me! at the end of a match

Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
This is just a minor display issue, but I have found via Deadpool's Daily that if 3* Thanos is going to end the match via Come and Get Me!, when the countdown finishes, the animation for him annihilating the other team plays.

5* Thanos is a different story.  When the green countdown hits zero, the game displays a banner for all of the characters on the opposing team being downed followed immediately by the Victory banner.  No fancy Infinity Gauntlet rainbows of annihilation goodness.

No, this is not happening because the enemy still has someone standing that is finished by Court Death.  Yes, 4640 damage being done by 3* Thanos on the 3* DDQ wave is more than enough to finish just about anyone he might face in one shot (except maybe Sentry or Colossus, not sure on them, but it's moot because I'd match damage them enough to finish them in one shot anyway).

I demand Infinity Gauntlet rainbows of doom when 5* Thanos finishes the match with his green!  You make me watch every other animation umpteen million times, but I actually like this one and never get to see it!