Options
Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
Seriously, fix the servers.

Comments

• Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Game is running for me right now but very very slowly. Over a minute to just get the app running. 15 seconds to open coalition chat. Very silly. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The same here more than 10 minutes to load the event player screen.

I had won my battle in black node with 7 ribbons. Show the screen that reported every ribbon and after pressing continue button, Something went wrong screen.

This is the fourth time it has happened to me after winning a battle and have not received the rewards. 

Support helpdesk it is going to ask my uid, my device info and review my connection. It is not related with me, it is related with their servers and with the app protocol to save the ending event data.

• Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's all about the latency, baby.

• Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am getting sick and tired of this problem. I just spent 10 minutes on a match to get all three achievements on the blue node (no easy task when you have to energize 5 and finish in less than 5 turns) and lost all my points again. Why?! Because "Something went wrong!" I can retry a thousand times it's not going to do anything... I just hope by clicking retry I didn't waste all my charges or I am DONE!

This is making events totally unusable, losing charges and all that. And of course when I put a ticket in the past, "nothing could be done" because the Support team didn't have enough information (how the hell am I supposed to prove that "I would have won the match" when the screenshot shows NOTHING relevant?!). I insisted a gazillion of times you guys start taking logging more seriously so you can properly answer players' tickets!

And still nothing is being done in this direction -> hence nobody gives a damn! Forget about pretty wallpapers and all that "tinykittism" that won't make us happy. It's problems into bugs into more problems into bugs, and after each single such maintenance we get NO official answer on what went wrong. Which means either you guys are on a tight budget and can't admit that your servers can't handle the capacity, or you are just running a restart, cleaning up a filled log (that's apparently useless) and maybe run an UPDATE STATISTICS on your database (maybe maybe it will do something... who knows?!).

That being said, I guess I need to stop playing events because I spend effort trying to stay in top, and it's enough to have one screwed up match that costs me the top leaderboard. THANK YOU for your "professionalism"!

Oh here we go... while I wrote this message maintenance went up again. Way to go! 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They should advise players about maintenance going to be realized half an hour before it would happen and not let us start any battle.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rafalele said:
    They should advise players about maintenance going to be realized half an hour before it would happen and not let us start any battle.
    You actually think this maintenance is planned? The server is acting all wonky, the game is working like a tinykitty for the players, so they have to act upon it. You can't announce disasters if you can't predict them.