Account Lost

Options
Nuwisha
Nuwisha Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
Yesterday while the game was experiencing a lot of problems, my acc was disconnnected with no turn back... Nuwisha acc... need my profile back! Already opened a ticket and e-mail the support... no answers until now!!!

HEEEELP!!!

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Nuwisha
    I'm sorry to hear that your account seems to have been temporarily lost. Looking through our support ticket system, it seems that a customer support agent has already reached out to you. Please double check your email or through the in-game support section to make sure you have received their reply.

Hope that helps!
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    I've already answered all the things he asked a day ago, sent some print screens, some info... I've been trying to log in, always checking e-mails, tickets since Sunday... How long does it takes???
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    Provided a print from my device details, an old print showing my code to invitations, a print from my current account (to be overwritten), listed some of my mythics ( the ones I remembered) and my planeswalkers... And, of course, I've agreed with the overwrite proccess... Could u please do something to accelerate the proccess??? This would be my first week all colors platinum... Losing too many events!!! :o(
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    Already answered two times the same stuff, gave all info u asked... What else should I do to get back my acc? Apparently I've been receiving an auto answer from support, could someone please look at problem itself and solve it?
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    Just received another automatic answer!!! Come on restore it!!!
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Nuwisha
    I'm sorry to hear that your account seems to have been temporarily lost. Looking through our support ticket system, it seems that a customer support agent has already reached out to you. Please double check your email or through the in-game support section to make sure you have received their reply.

Hope that 
    If it helps request 327754
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    Received another mail, got fast there to check it... another auto answer!!! Another request code 328647... Come on guys!!! 4 days is enough... pls solve it!!!
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had the same problem a few weeks back.  The game reset me back to the beginning, all my cards and PWs gone.  But all I had to do was click "Start Training" and everything came back.  Hopefully you have the same problem.
  • Pcell777
    Pcell777 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Did you play with your Facebook account?  If you did try loggin in with FB account in game again.
  • Nuwisha
    Options
    I got my account back, but without any apologizing gifts, got 2 lacks of presence daily rewards... History mode always failing for me... Mostly when I have to achieve 25 turns before killing... after a looooooong play suddenly bugged... mailing the screens...