5* Doc Ock Final Phase doesn't win match in wave match

The description of 5* Doc Ock's Cunning Scheme states that on Final Phase, if you match the CD when it reaches 1, you instantly win the game. I was able to get this condition met during a recently Wave fight (DDQ - Enchilada 6 enemy wave). I got Doc Ock's Cunning Scheme CD to Final Phase. I was able to match it away when the CD reached 1. When I matched the tile, there were 4 enemies in the wave. All 3 enemies that were currently on the screen were all downed. The 4th enemy was *not* downed, and I still had to kill him.

This either seems like a bug in how the power works;
or a wording problem with the power description. 

Based on the current wording, all 4 enemies should have been downed, and the match should have been over. 

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I wondered about that. Seems like it's hard enough to do that you should just win the whole match (although I can see how that would be awkward in a boss wave match, although they could make an exception there).

Matches the Whales! Whales! Whales! functionality, I suppose.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    To me, it made this character so cool. I already loved the classic artwork, and the limb they went out on in making the completely different power set, but the notion of having that nuke go off to win the match was very enticing. The only time it really seems viable to reach is during a wave match... so to find out it doesn't work as advertised was a bummer.