Error claiming wins?

OK this is getting really annoying.  At least four times in the last twelve hours I have lost games that I won because the game is getting "connection errors".  I hit retry over and over again just to have a message pop up that says "something went wrong".  I never get credit for these matches, and and when I come back to the game hours later my planeswalker has no life points left. They should have at least healed up in all that time. 

I know it's not my phone or my connection, I'm sitting right next to my router. I don't see how difficult it could be for the server to keep track of the outcome of the match and give me credit for it when the connection problem clears up (as long as the event is still active). 

Is this becoming a more common problem for others, or am I all alone in this one. And if it is a common problem, why can't they do something about it?

Comments

• Scottyp_123
    Scottyp_123 Posts: 82 Match Maker
    2:35 on 6/9/17 and it's happening again.  Just won a match and I can't claim the win because it just keeps saying "ERROR something went wrong..."

My internet connection is perfect, I'm sitting about 2 feet away from my router. So it's not me. 
  • Scottyp_123
    2:41 on 6/9/17 Now I get the "maintenance" error.   This is ****. 
  • Scottyp_123
    3:12 on 6/9/17 the game is back up and of course my win is counted as a loss, my planeswalker who won the fight is at zero health even though he came out of the fight with plenty of health, and I got no reward for my effort.

You can't convince me that it is impossible to address this issue. the server knows exactly which matches are being screwed over when they do this. How difficult is it to throw us a tiny compensation for the interruption? at least count the match as a win and heal our planeswalker. 

This is active neglect on the part of the d3go. 
  • Ciotog
    Ciotog Posts: 77 Match Maker
    This latest server maintenance cost me 7 pts in the  current trial of strength,  not sure it is even worth my time to put in a ticket, doubt I would get the points back before the end of the event.
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    SAME HERE AGAIN!!!

Seriously D3/H.....do you know how to end a game without having to crash the servers????
  • Scottyp_123
    Today a miracle happened!  

After winning a match the game froze, all I could do was open the battle log.  I couldn't hit "continue" or go into the menu. Thinking that I was screwed again, I restarted the game and BEHOLD when I went back to the event my reward was waiting for me and my planeswalker had the right amount of health left. 

Let's hope that this is a continuing trend.