Skipping Season Rebalance - Venom

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
It was very disappointing when it was announced that no characters would get rebalanced but we understand the devs had alot going well with new characters and PvE tweaks. This would be fine if Venom didn't have his Crash of the Titans against a newly buffed Carnage. I beat him with my Undercoverd Venom last time but this time it's been a week long nightmare and I still haven't beat him. It also doesn't help he's the next PvE reward.

Venom is clearly the weakest 4* currently and possibly of all time. His black is definitely the worse ability in the game that does not help you in any way, especially against Carnage. With all these attack tile spammers (e.g. Medusa), his buff should include reducing attack tile damage, not protect tiles. 

Do you agree that Venom should be next on the rebalance list? The new Venom movie was announced so it's perfect timing.

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Call me in agreement. Though what level is your venom at and build? I was able to get him with a 150 5/3/5 +100% match damage, +2r/y, +2 all. It did take getting a board saturated with yellow, but I had 6510 of 9702 health left
  • Punisher5784
    Milk Jugz said:
    Call me in agreement. Though what level is your venom at and build? I was able to get him with a 150 5/3/5 +100% match damage, +2r/y, +2 all. It did take getting a board saturated with yellow, but I had 6510 of 9702 health left

5/1/2 lvl max 209.. definitely need more yellow but the 1 black cover is killing me. Why couldn't Carnage be undercovered at lvl 220 like Dino V SG or the very odd Rhulk V Hulk. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Venom thread has a comment from July 2016: just champed him.  Save your iso.  He has been bad since day 1.  On the other hand, someone has to be the worst 4*....
  • Punisher5784
    bluewolf said:
    The Venom thread has a comment from July 2016: just champed him.  Save your iso.  He has been bad since day 1.  On the other hand, someone has to be the worst 4*....

Worse, yes; nearly unplayable, no. There shouldn't be any 4* characters that do more harm than good.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, his yellow saved me.... His green just doesn't do enough damage..... Good luck, you have a couple more days.... 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, this would have been the perfect time for a 4* Venom/3* Spiderman buff/rework. My Venom is 4/2/3, level 100,  and I am going to do my blood pressure favors and just skip this Crash. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got it first go with my lvl 120 max covered. Boosted +2 yelow, +2 black and +50% black/green damage. It was very close, had to cast green twice and a yellow to take down carnage.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel compelled to champ him because I came third in Howard...
    Feels bad to waste three covers.