Muscle Firing Tommy Gun While Stunned

My question is to everyone! Have any of you had a problem with Muscle Goons firing when stunned? I see to be getting this problem a lot this PVE. The team I used was Iceman,Doc Strange and Antman. It seems about 20 to 40% of the time that Iceman used build a snowman the Muscle goons still fired. @Brigby if you can let the Devs know about this issue I would appreciate it. 

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there's more than one Muscle on the other team, you might be simply stunning the 'wrong' one.
    However, while using Jean Grey for these past two story events I have noticed that when Psychic Feedback goes off while CD tiles are still resolving, the AI gets one extra countdown tile that counts down by 1 before their turn ends, in some cases.

I assume this is related to the reason why 2 CD tiles expire before, for example, Carol*s Executive Decision passive starts to trigger (this is really easy to duplicate with Sentry). First two tiles expire with no ED trigger in between, then ED triggers and the game alternates between CDs expiring and ED triggering until all the tiles expire, and then ED triggers one additional time at the end.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Jsh2014
    There currently aren't any open tickets regarding issues with Muscle Goon's Tommy Gun ability. Echoing what Jaedenkaal inquired, did you make sure you were stunning the correct minion if there were multiple of the same character?

In addition, did you only see this occur with Iceman's Build a Snowman ability, or was it occurring with any stun ability?
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Is it possible the Muscle's Tommy Gun CD hit 1, you stunned him, and then Hood fired Intimidation (black) to cause the CD to hit zero?

For the record, I'm not sure this is even possible if the Muscle is stunned, just theorizing another edge scenario.  It's much more likely there were two of them and the wrong one was stunned.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smudge said:
    Is it possible the Muscle's Tommy Gun CD hit 1, you stunned him, and then Hood fired Intimidation (black) to cause the CD to hit zero?

For the record, I'm not sure this is even possible if the Muscle is stunned, just theorizing another edge scenario.  It's much more likely there were two of them and the wrong one was stunned.
    It is possible for a stunned character's CD tile to be decremented by another character power; they just don't count down on their own.