T100 New PVE - Weapon XX Recruitment Thread

Options
GreenMachine
GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
edited June 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Weapon XX is looking to recruit a few permanent members.

We are a T100 PVE alliance for new character releases and special events.

There are no PVP minimums or expectations for events with old rewards. Line App is NOT needed. Looking for members to score in the neighborhood of 1.3 to 1.4 x the progression amount on new character releases and special events only. Take it easy in between.

If you're interested in playing hard, and then using some downtime to recharge you're batteries in between new character releases, you'll be a great fit. You'll also enjoy the friendly in-game chat and the CP from your alliance-mate purchases. This is a great alliance if you enjoy playing the game but don't enjoy the constant grind.

Send me a message if you're interested.

Comments

• pillaroffaith23
    pillaroffaith23 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would definitely be interested when you get a spot open. Have 18 4* champed.
  • Kingpin_2010
    Kingpin_2010 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hiya I have sent a request if I could join please? I have 131 roster including all 3* champed and one 4* so far
  • Seahawk12
    Seahawk12 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If you need a player I’m here for you. I always max progress and reward all PVE events and I spend atleast 20$ a week on hero points/characters. I play every day. I will say I hate when teammates don’t get close to max and will call them out for slowing us down