Where is 3* Starlord?

dudethtsawesome
dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
I was looking at the lineup for ddq this week and noticed that 3* Starlord isn't in the lineup. He also isn't in the rewards for ssim as the 3* reward. I have been able to cover the other set of recent 3s fairly quickly because they were in the lineup and Starlord is sitting lonely at the bottom since I haven't been able to get any of his covers outside of his boss battle and pvp. 

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    He'll probably be in the next rotation. He's only just entered the tokens this season.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a discussion about that in the June sneak peak. @Brigby thinks they are only adding them if they have been featured twice (like CoT). If that's true that rule is news to me and this will be the first new 5* clon3 to pass over entering at the first opportunity. But SL was added pretty late in the current cycle.  Hopefully we get clarification. 
  • dudethtsawesome
    Exactly, Dr Strange and Thanos were both in the ddq rotation immediately after their release and I think Hawkeye was also but I think the ddq rotation had just flipped when he was added.  It just seems weird that sl is absent. 
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I'd like to finish mine too but my 2* farmed is destroyed and I need 1million iso or so to champ the 4*s I have ready so I'm not in a big hurry.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Heh. I just opened an Elite and pulled a purple 3*Lord. He's good to go.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    snlf25 said:
    Heh. I just opened an Elite and pulled a purple 3*Lord. He's good to go.
    They were talking about DDQ, not regular tokens.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Exactly, Dr Strange and Thanos were both in the ddq rotation immediately after their release and I think Hawkeye was also but I think the ddq rotation had just flipped when he was added.  It just seems weird that sl is absent. 
    I believe this was just a timing issue.  The DDQ rotation was set before SL was patched in to the tokens.  Strange/Thanos/Hawkeye had a little more lag between entering and tokens.

The 'featured twice' thing is only for Crash.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just pulled a 3* SL as well from a token. I'm sure he'll be featured in PVE soon enough, and then you'll get to play with him in DDQ.
  • dudethtsawesome
    Thanks @Brigby for the update, it's always appreciated.