Black pack advertised as blue pack [Fixed]

Options
Tilwin90
Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
So erm... Why are you guys now advertising black cards packs as a blue packs? You didn't have enough issues with the community as it is and thought why not have another mess up?  This was just plain embarrassing.
Blue I was interested in. Black... not so much. :smile:
Thanks for making me waste 45 crystals.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Yawgmoth
    Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's really bad. It would need like 1 second of testing to notice. Are you sure you test your releases at all? /duh
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone. Apologies for the confusion with the pack contents. The developers are aware of this issue, and it's anticipated to be resolved on Monday.
  • Tilwin90
    Options
    Thanks for the response @Brigby. Should we expect a resolution in this case? It's not necessarily a big problem in this case, it was more of an "in your face issue" :smiley:
    Ironic/funny fact: The issue resolves itself on Monday since the offer expires then.
  • damonsteine
    damonsteine Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    too bad didnt see this thread first, i was feeling lucky since it was blue packs only to get beaten black. ticket sent
  • Brigby
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Tilwin90
    We're currently discussing with the developers on the best method of addressing this issue. Once we have determined a method, I will be sure to inform the community.

Update: The developers will be fixing the issue this week, and then compensating everyone that made a purchase this past weekend. They will be compensating players with the same number of packs they purchased, and in addition, any black packs previously received are yours to keep. For example, players that received 3 black packs will be compensated with 3 blue packs.

• damonsteine
    damonsteine Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    any update on when this fix will push through @Brigby
  • Tilwin90
    Options
    Was about to ask it myself. No update here yet :)
  • Brigby
    Options
    @damonsteine @Tilwin90
    Are you two referencing a similar, new issue that occurred this past weekend, or are you saying that you haven't received the appropriate number of blue chromatic packs from the incident prior?
  • Tilwin90
    Options
    I got the compensation in the meantime :) As usual, it took quite a while though for it to happen.
    Thanks for keeping us informed and updated on the topic.
    Cheers!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Understood. Glad to hear that you received your compensation!