Season 1 progressive rewards

Options
Cousin Simpson
Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I see a fair number of covers that have proven rather elusive -- black Hulk, I'm looking at you -- but are the higher ones going to be out of reach in the same way that the ones in the SHIELD Vs. are as well?

Comments

• There should be 11 events + SHIELD training available for the whole season. That's 12 events total. The highest reward is at 10,000 points, which comes down to a little over 800 points per event. That's quite a bit, but still very doable with a lot of dedication. I tend to score 900+ if I'm really trying, so they are reachable for me at least. I'm a bit disapointed by the final reward, though: 50 HP? Seriously?
  • You'll probably get considerably more than the average on SHIELD training since it lasts 25 days, giving plenty of time to climb the ladder to build up points.
  • It is pretty comical that the final two rewards are so **** and the good ones are at 3000 & 5000. But it's certainly better than the usual situation, where the good rewards are entirely unattainable because they are set too high for every single person playing the game. So be thankful.
  • Yeah, Season 1 progressives (and the season as a thing) are the most inspiring thing I've seen in the game for months. This is how I felt for that week when shielded players were visible and you could get top PVP progression rewards.

Now I'm just waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me.
  • They could have just stop at 5000. The last 2 are just bonus, there to motivate player that are not in any(good) alliance.