Multiple Panther's Prey

Ruinate
Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
Saved up 27 AP and dropped 3 Panther's Prey tiles pointing at 3 different enemies on the same turn.  I used an AOE and the bonus damage did not apply to any of the enemies.  Matches, other abilities, attack tiles also did not provide additional damage.  This was on a wave node.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Ruinate, sorry to hear you're having trouble with Black Panther (Civil War)'s ability. I'll discuss this case with our team, but first I'll need some more information to give to them. In order to proceed, can you please tell us who was on the enemy team and who was on the allied team? What was the AoE power that you used to trigger this issue? Did you happen to capture a screenshot of the issue described? (PNG or JPEG only).

Once the information has been received, I'll talk with the rest of the team and see if we can reproduce the issue.
  • Ruinate
    Hi Tombstone,

I believe all 3 enemies were goons and it was definitely in a wave node.  The AOE was from Cloak and Dagger's yellow ability.  At this point, I can't remember my third character... it might have been 3* Iron Fist to create more black tiles.  

I've never had a single Panther's Prey fail and this was the only time I launched more than 1 Panther's Prey tile.  I wanted to do some more testing, but I didn't have the time.  I also do not have a screen shot.  I apologize.  If there's another PVE with wave nodes, I'll keep testing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Ruinate - did you ever get this info to Tombstone?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've passed on what was said to the team and they are currently running tests. As of right they are unable to reproduce the issue with the same conditions, but they are trying other methods to see if they can trigger the bug. Has this issue only ever happened once to you? Or have you experienced it on more than one occasion when you have x3 Panther's Prey tiles on the board with each targeting a different character? Also, out of curiosity, did you fire the ability on three different turns or did you fire it off more than once on a single turn? 
  • Ruinate
    I've never fired more than 1 Panther's Prey until that wave node.  I thought it would be fun to see all 3 targets take bonus damage which is why I tried it.  I fired 3 times in succession on the same turn and all 3 tiles were broken.  I can't remember if all 3 goons were the same or not.. I want to say they were.

I want to do further testing myself but I can't collect 27 black ap on a regular node, unfortunately.