Alliance Battle Royal

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
I'd like to see more variety in the game. More types of matches. More interesting things. More choices. One of my thoughts was an Alliance Battle Royal.

Have a unique style PvP that involved your Alliance sending 3 players from their roster. Those players are unusable in any other format of the game (PvP matches or PvE).

But during that time you can play the 3 day Alliance PvP or whatever you call it. Which allows you to play a similar style PvP game but you can only choose from the characters your alliance sent over. 

What do you think? Do you have a game type you'd like to see?

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    I thought similarly to creating a PvP that was one on one 7 day PvP. Like Clash. Send your player and see how far up the tournament they can make it solo.  (again I'm thinking the player you send is now unavailable for other types of matches)

I think limiting who the characters availability makes you think about who to send. Can I afford to be without my top player? What of my mid-tier players can I send without feeling it?

I'm not doing anything with Psylocke anyhow, lets see how far I can make it with her. Not far, I see. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moving to Suggestions & Feedback, as discussion is focused on suggesting new game ideas