Do bug fixes for the next 6 months.

Seriously, there's no nice way to say this.

Comments

• ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    For crying out loud, even the forums are buggy.

It told me my comment was too short, asked for a longer one then posted both.

I wrote better software in grade school.

• Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Ironically, they do bug fixes on a daily basis, so they don't really need to change anything in their process.
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    This is true.  They're lacking in software development processes that have been well documented for decades.

• Themchops
    Themchops Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Agree 1000%.  

I came here from another tcg game (as life long MtG player) leaving there due to bugs and poor design. Silly me for not checking out forums before dumping ca$$h into game. Seeing th bug forum is embarrassing. 

Devs should devote some time to just addressing and fixing coding for these known issues. 

Is there even a QA team? Paper magic has one so does mtgo and it makes all the difference with card mechanics firing correctly and interactions happening as intended.  Seems like current dev process is release and wait for tickets or forums posts - just assume it all works as coded. Which is inherently wrong. And if not the case, they should at least know that's the perception, and for us perception equals reality. 

Some token of appreciation of patience while they fix would be nice...as would more communication than just "devs are aware". D3 making all kinds of cash - improve th product and keep players happy ensured more long term cash influx than quick patches and cash grabs. 

Hope this doesnt fall fall on deaf ears like last few games I've played...