2.1.2 Quality Assurance Thread!

Options
Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
Please post any new or remaining bugs here so we have them all in one place after the 2.1.2 update that rolled out today.

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Events are still using enraged o:)
  • Springs
    Springs Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you click a card in hand on opponents turn it locks you out of the game. The options menu is accessible but the card is stuck zoomed up and you can't click gems....auto loss. You can turn the card function off/on in the corner of the zoomed card though.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Era of innovation triggering freezes the game when board is over half way energized
  • TheCerbuers14
    TheCerbuers14 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just updated to the new version today and now I'm getting "Error: Something went wrong..." message when trying to launch the app. It looks like it's happening at the checking version screen. Has the app been updated before the servers?
  • Shaidar
    Shaidar Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Springs said:
    If you click a card in hand on opponents turn it locks you out of the game. The options menu is accessible but the card is stuck zoomed up and you can't click gems....auto loss. You can turn the card function off/on in the corner of the zoomed card though.

iOS or Android?

As for something went wrong, same **** here
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had a beserker creature attack my lifelink creature and I did not gain life. Hard one to duplicate. The green number flashed up but it showed 0
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Might have been a first strike creature
  • Hefty
    Hefty Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    via reddit: (https://www.reddit.com/r/MTGPuzzleQuest/comments/6etgrh/bug_floodwaters_makes_creatures_huge/ )
    Floodwaters can cause a integer overflow,
    resulting in a 2147483647 power creature on your opponents side!

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think I just had lathnu hellion energise 2x2 gems
    on entry. (I can't be sure).

HH
  • hawkyh1
    Options
    I just got a dupe ruthless sniper in my free
    booster. checking my cards I get x1 next to
    it. I know it's not a new card cos I've partially
    mastered it. anyone else get this?

HH
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've lost 4 games on nodes. The game starts to load then stop and "claim match" comes up and it goes back to the node screen.
  • Yakkity
    Yakkity Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, HH, duplicates I got in packs today only show as singles in my card list.
  • hawkyh1
    Options
    Yakkity said:
    Same here, HH, duplicates I got in packs today only show as singles in my card list.

since earlier today the correct amount for each card
    is showing now for me.

HH
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Neck breaker triggered
    Prickle boar triggered

Prickle boar takes lethal damage and opposing creature takes no damage. Screenshot available.

Spark of creativity gets cast and nothing happens. casting was enabled, forgot to switch it off. Either way no choice to select target was provided. Screenshot available.

Ala something archive does not seem to work properly. Unsure as I do not own the card. Saw it in the Story mode with Kothophed, soul hoarder (Origins Chapter 2 Part 2)