Descriptions being cut off at top of screen (Android, R127)

ckempo
ckempo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Since R127, the description box that is displayed at the top of the screen when selecting a tile or similar is cut off.

(Can't embed the image for some reason, but an example is visible here: https://goo.gl/photos/LnNS6EbXWtRka6yz6)

This is on a Nexus 7 2013, which is a 1280*720 resolution; interestingly that's the same resolution as my phone, which doesn't display the problem! My son's tablets are also the same resolution, and do display the problem.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do all of the devices on which it displays properly have dedicated physical buttons for back, menu, and... the other one at the bottom?  This might be a problem with the app not properly resizing when those virtual buttons occupy part of the screen.
  • ckempo
    ckempo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Dayv said:
    Do all of the devices on which it displays properly have dedicated physical buttons for back, menu, and... the other one at the bottom?
    Nope. None of the devices in question (correct display or not) have hardware buttons in terms of back/home/recents.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmph.  I've got nothing.  But if you haven't already, please open a support ticket via the in-game help menu and send them the screenshot.