Dormammu -All full now

Beast1970
Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Come join one of the longest lasting alliances left in the game!  Dormammu has been around since alliances were created.  We value long term members, and understanding that there is life outside the game.  With that, some life has happened to take a few of our members out of the game for a bit, and we have some openings.

Dormammu U is a top 25/50 PvP, top 25 PvE alliance.  Minimum is 1K per season event PvP, 7 clears PvE.
Dormammu PvP is a top 50/100 PvP alliance.  Minimum is 800 per season event.
Dormammu PvE is a top 50/100 PvE alliance.  Minimum is 6/7 clears.

No drama, no truces.  Play how you like as long as you get your minimums.  We prefer people to be on Line, but it's not a requirement.

If you are interested, I can be contacted on Line (Beast1970), Discord (Beast1970), or pm me here (um, also Beast1970).  Come join us for the next season of your MPQ adventure!

Comments

• Beast1970
    Only one opening left to fill, contact me before it's gone!
  • Beast1970
    We have a few spots, can be for either alliance, we can shift people to accomodate.  Info in the first post is still accurate for minimums.  
  • Beast1970
    We have spots available in each alliance, info in the top post reflects our current alliances and minimums.
  • Beast1970
    Currently only have openings left in DormammuPvP.
  • wesley
    wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Heya! I posted in single player looking for alliance but i may be a great fit for your current opening 
  • Beast1970
    All Dormammu alliances are currently full.