2 Day PvE [Sub] Events

Failbot
Failbot Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
Can we just get rid of them? It's irritating to not notice the time left and end up accidentally clearing out all the points, ruining your chances at placing well. Also, we hate clearing the same thing over and over, so why make us do it even more over another day? The last point is that for people who enjoy playing the game, why would you have the PvE just be a one clear at the end of day 1? It keeps people from playing more.

**Clarified title - Ducky

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone who really plays competitive PVE HATES two day subs, Skrofa.
    ISO >>>>>>>>>> everything.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    Well then, I was wrong to state "all who play competitively" and you were also wrong when you said "everyone hates" :smile:

I play competitively (relatively) and I welcome 48h subs!

Sure, dp vs mpq is a bummer when it comes right after iso starved events, but still... I like them
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I admit I like them because I get to clear all 6 nodes, something which was pretty hard for me to do before. I do understand that there are folks who like playing even more than I do and who have better roosters so they clear each nod much faster. Maybe some variety between 1 day and 2 day events? (of course, ideally, we'd have more events running at once, so you could choose, but that's asking too much)
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Skrofa said:
    48h subs are actually a welcome break to all those who choose to play competitively. Instead of having to grind 9 nodes x7 in the span of ±3 hours EVERY SINGLE day, you actually get a day when you only need 1 clear! So... Yeah, ISO gain takes a dive but IMHO it's worth it!
    Bowgentle said:
    I also like 48hr subs. I play PVE competitively  and 48hr subs can be a nice break form from the grind. I do miss the ISO but sometimes it's nice to only have to play a few games and have the rest of the day free without having to sacrifice placement and effect my  score negatively