How many clears for progression?

Elric_VIII
Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
From what I've read, it should take 5 clears (including a reduced-point clear) of each node, but I've done that and more with less than half of the required points in DP vs MPQ. 

Do I need to let the nodes replenish to get full progression now? Because if so, that's really freaking annoying.

Comments

• Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    The second sub will be worth more points than the first, so I wouldn't expect to be at half yet necessarily.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    They have said that it takes 5 clears to get full progression now.  In addition, they have clarified that you can perform the 5th clear immediately to get full progression, so you don't have to wait to do it.

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    During the hunt you didn't need more clears for 2 day subs, so 2x 5 clears should be enough here too.
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Nepenthe said:
    The second sub will be worth more points than the first, so I wouldn't expect to be at half yet necessarily.
    Wow. In all the times I've played this event I never noticed that. 

Well, thanks for the info and I guess I'll stop broadcasting how dumb I am for now.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, the last day is always worth more. Usually each day is worth more than the last, I believe. 

Dont forget you need to do the required character teamup mission (the yellow border one at the beginning) 3 times as well. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *locking this thread as it's been resolved*
This discussion has been closed.