Gauntlet

Aidonis
Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
Could we possibly play the Gauntlet more than twice a year? I like actual PvE, against actual characters not named Venom or Daken.

I even put this is the proper forum, you know, for maximum exposure. 

Thanks.

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    My memory is short- what exactly was the Gauntlet event? I love those Boss events, like the one against Thanos.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I enjoy the Gauntlet event a lot and would love to see it run more often, BUT there are two changes they really need to make:

1. Revamp rewards to scale with CL.  Before CLs were introduced the Gauntlet was one of the better events because everyone who finished it got a 4* from progression.  But now its rewards are worse than the progression in CL 7 or 8 for normal events.  (Especially with the new node scaling by CL instead of by roster, this absolutely needs to happen.)

2. Run another PvE event concurrent with the last 4 days of the Gauntlet.  That's how it used to run, but the last time it was 7 days of just Gauntlet and a lot of us were completely finished with it 3 days in with no PvE to play for half a week.

Those are the must-haves, but as long as I'm making suggestions here's a nice-to-have: Add some kind of alliance reward based on how many people finish the Gauntlet.  Like each person who finishes it awards everyone in the alliance some iso, HP, or a token.  And then the 10th person to finish awards everyone a 3* cover and the 20th person to finish awards everyone a 4* cover.  Brings it more on par with alliance rewards for other events, and adds a cool team element that was lacking.