PvP: Is there an order?

Options
jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
Just curious if all the tracking that folks do... is there a rotation in PvP events (not including new characters)? Or is it just randomly decided each season?

Asking as someone contemplating selling off a couple maxed 3*s and restarting them...

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's asking about the featured, Pongie.

Nope, no order. So no way of knowing which 3 you could sell.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have seen comments before suggesting there was an order, and that some vaulted 3's are being skipped now.  I am not sure myself.  The linked document was generated with some pattern
    that has been observed.

In regards to selling 3's, I would hold off until token updates are announced next week.  But that's just me.

On the third hand, I hope Spider-Man is vaulted and they never run his PVP again.  The matches are so long and annoying.  Stun, heal, stun, heal.  Aaarrgh.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Are you a way's into the rebuilding process already? It's much better to hang on to your maxed 3* (for competitive PvP etc) and just build up a dupe separately. Surely roster slots is not your issue if you're at the point of maxed 3's right?
  • jackstar0
    Options
    I will say that roster slots are an issue. I'm willing to mess with my roster a bit to bring up another 5* just to give myself more options on that end of the game.

I do have rebuilds underway for several, but I've also sold several without regard for their potentially popping up in PvP. I also just sold off a Falcon since we just had his and I don't expect it to come around again soon.

There are a couple I'm keeping on hand because I feel as though their PvPs might be coming. I've got Rags and Mags maxed (along with Switch, Blade, and DD).

I'd only need to sell off one of them to get in spitting distance of maxing out a 5*... so there is a temptation.
  • jackstar0
    Options
    Also, I appreciate the answers and attempts to help.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would keep eveyone just for the behemoth burrito