Fetching events

Options
Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
@Brigby since update everytime the event is completed (5pm European time)  application is down on fetching events for long time. May I suggest ending event, calculate rewards server side offline and then send them to winners? It's pretty annoying to see the circle for several minutes... 

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Szamsziel

Hi there. Are you encountering this loading circle at exactly 5pm, no matter where you are in the game, or on a specific screen when the event ends?
  • Szamsziel
    Options
    It does not matter where. Only if I'm in middle of the match it does not happen. After it kicks in. When I try to restart app - fetching events. (additionaly - it's on both Android and Ios app so it's not device specific).
    What I suggest to separate rewards claims from event screen. So if you got an reward (event like daily TG empty claim) it should not have impact on other events. (currently you have to claim reward before starting match)
  • Szamsziel
    Options
    Today the same - ending event for 10 minutes already...
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There we are again, waiting...
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Here we go again!
  • Nathanyel
    Nathanyel Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    And again...
  • AresOmega
    AresOmega Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    It's like watching a hamster running on a wheel after any event ends. Might be how D3H powers their servers.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Hey, @Brigby .. it's time again . maybe you can give us a little (devs aware) ? It's easy to recreate: Try to log in the app at 5pm european time +/- 20 minutes.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Laeuftbeidir
    Thanks for the tag. I've already included this thread in an email that I sent over to the developers. They're aware of this specific occurrence, and will be investigating.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    No big surprise what is happening now.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It is friday, 5pm in europe. This time, the game only needed 7 minutes to recover...definetely an improvement! (didn't show the guaranteed rare, btw)

@Brigby
    this time, the fetching of the events gave out two different screens with two different final points etc for several players (ToA, both cases)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    This is getting ridiculous.
    I'm now stuck on a total empty screen after the app broke down and logged me out of Facebook
  • Szamsziel
    Options
    Standard. After events.. 5 pm... Something wrong....
    But hello, there are good news as well - new cards you can buy...
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same here at 17:00 in Europe everyday.