Pls exclude non-event decks from events

Options
sutoLkcalB
sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
In my opinion it does not make sense to have non-event decks taking part in the event.
If your goal for all PW is to play at least 5 vehicles - exclude all decks which can not even theoretically do that!
It is frustrating to play with the rather week vehicles against a pure destroyer deck from an I-have-money-but-no-brain player.

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just no. If someone want to go just for a win, it's his/her option. Additionally there is no way to detect "event deck". 
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You're supposed to work for your bonus objectives. 
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    are players who don't have a huge collection of
    vehicles allowed join the vehicles event for fun?
    how about sarkhan decks without dragons joining
    the sarkhan arena?

HH
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    You're supposed to work for your bonus objectives. I 
    No. I'm supposed to play and have fun. Winning is also my primary objective. Everything else is (named accordingly "secondary") 
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Do you know the odds of losing vs drawing and casting 5 vehicles in an enraged match are? I would much rather get the "I win" points than lose on the hopes of getting the second objective points. I have put 5 vehicles in my deck before and only drew one the entire game.

It can be annoying sometimes but build your deck for the win and if you get the other objectives GREAT, but do not force other ppl to play like you.