How many bonus rewards do you get per day?

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I remember reading that there would be a maximum of 20 per day. However I generally seem to top out at around 10. Sometimes around 12 to 14, if I'm lucky.

My question is, for people who spend money, even just $2, and you play just about every single PVE node per day, how many Bonus Rewards you are getting per day, on average. I can only fit 10 options, so please choose the one closest to your answer.

*Edit: Sorry I meant to make this private, but now it's too late to change.*

*Edit 2: Here's where I got that info about 20 max:
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/54553/s-h-i-e-l-d-signal-intercepts-arriving

How many bonus rewards do you get per day? 33 votes

6%
acescrackedTony_Foot 2 votes
0%
0%
9%
mpqr7LukoilSkadenFrudee 3 votes
12%
BowgentleedgewriterGoBucsGogenapp 4 votes
33%
PuceMoosemorghTaganovGrimSkaldDartmaster01ZootSaxMeandernaps8906AlsmirScreen Monkeylegeng 11 votes
21%
Twystabudman59frachrJarvindwaywrethDTrain514Pants1000 7 votes
9%
killercoolGrumpySmurf1002[Deleted User] 3 votes
6%
YoikKmjakob 2 votes
3%
neoduke 1 vote

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Thanks to the stupid two day sub I got a grand total of FOUR today.
    Two from DDQ, two from that one clear.

Long term average probably is around 10 to 12.

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't keep count but I'd guess 8-10.

Mostly elite tokens and 500 ISO, though I usually get one or two 2k ISO or Heroic tokens. I only see the 100 HP and 1 CP rewards once a week at most.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't keep count, but 10 sounds valid to me.  I might count next non-2 day sub i play.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 as I refuse to support the game in the current state by anything other than playing as much as feel like on a given day.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got ten on my first day of bonus rewards as a Steam player.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

I can give you so much information on the subject, but my average is just around 10.

I'll probably do a detailed post on Shield Intercepts/Bonuses.  It is possible they've reduced the frequency (I seem to be getting less over the last few days,) but there's not enough data to be particulary sure.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    I'm getting 3 fewer than my average over the last 2 weeks and my rewards now trend toward the very.  low iso amount. Anyone get 100 HP since the change?
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Prior to the change I would get probably 15 a day. Since the change im averaging about 4. Im noticing the drop in iso already. I play all events to 6 clears. Dpd is always done. No change in play

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,794 Chairperson of the Boards
    20ish easily if I'm not worried about placement. I used to do 2 clears in the morning and 2 clears after the daily reward drop and easily get the max. I often get 10 heroics/elites per day. I didn't get many with this new system until I work out exactly how I can split that and make progression.

I prefer the drops to keep coming and not worry about placement and optimum clears.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    What is that bonus reward? (I mean Iso? Token? ...)
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017

Here's the breakdown of the possible rewards, along with the percentages from 1/5/17 (after they made a major change to it,) to 5/18, the day they ended the actual "Shield Intercepts" and changed it to "bonus rewards."

Reward --- Count --- %
    500 Iso ---- 490 --- 35.95%
    1000 Iso --- 208 --- 15.26%
    2000 Iso --- 90 --- 6.60%
    10 HP ----- 124 --- 9.10%
    25 HP ------ 64 --- 4.70%
    100 HP ----- 11 --- 0.81%
    1 CP ------- 44 --- 3.23%
    Elite Tkn --- 194 --- 14.23%
    Heroic Tkn --- 138 --- 10.12%
    Total Rewards --- 1363

As you can see, the chance of 100 HP is really low - probably less than %1.  I literally went two and a half months before I saw my first one.  I suspect they haven't mucked with the rewards themselves, though they may have mucked with the frequency - in another week or two I'll get a clearer picture.  Right now it seems a bit lower - my average for the last 5 days is closer to 8 than 10, but that doesn't really mean anything, I may have gotten on the bad side of the RNG for the first two days...

• Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    GrimSkald said:

Here's the breakdown of the possible rewards, along with the percentages from 1/5/17 (after they made a major change to it,) to 5/18, the day they ended the actual "Shield Intercepts" and changed it to "bonus rewards."

Reward --- Count --- %
    500 Iso ---- 490 --- 35.95%
    1000 Iso --- 208 --- 15.26%
    2000 Iso --- 90 --- 6.60%
    10 HP ----- 124 --- 9.10%
    25 HP ------ 64 --- 4.70%
    100 HP ----- 11 --- 0.81%
    1 CP ------- 44 --- 3.23%
    Elite Tkn --- 194 --- 14.23%
    Heroic Tkn --- 138 --- 10.12%
    Total Rewards --- 1363

As you can see, the chance of 100 HP is really low - probably less than %1.  I literally went two and a half months before I saw my first one.  I suspect they haven't mucked with the rewards themselves, though they may have mucked with the frequency - in another week or two I'll get a clearer picture.  Right now it seems a bit lower - my average for the last 5 days is closer to 8 than 10, but that doesn't really mean anything, I may have gotten on the bad side of the RNG for the first two days...

I noticed much less also. It feels mucked with. I haven't seen a single bonus 4* since update either it seems like the chances of getting a bonus hero has dropped. 
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I can't answer this question because I think the number of intercepts has dropped for me. A couple of days ago, I definitely got about 20 and usually within 1 hour of play per day. This week, I've also been playing just as much and I've been receiving far fewer intercepts. I have no idea why or whether it's just my impression. I need to wait and see.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't answer this question because I think the number of intercepts has dropped for me. A couple of days ago, I definitely got about 20 and usually within 1 hour of play per day. This week, I've also been playing just as much and I've been receiving far fewer intercepts. I have no idea why or whether it's just my impression. I need to wait and see.
    You were very lucky, then.

I do PVE to 7/7 and all other sources for intercepts, and I never, and I do mean NEVER, got the full theoretical 20.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I never got close to the 20 rewards per day either, even doing two PvE subs during the same 24 hour period.

As for the new rewards, I've noticed a sever decrease in high value ISO rewards. Where I used to get a few 1000 / 2000 iso rewards each day from intercepts, I've gotten a grand total of 3 1000 iso rewards during the entire week.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    I have received seven 500 iso in a row.  I was getting far better rewards from the intercepts.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,794 Chairperson of the Boards
    Split your pve grind unless placement is that valuable to you, I still get T100 and my best so far is 6x2000 ISO in one day. Find when your daily reward drops and straddle it with grinds. I will start recording it but I get 7-8k per day on average in ISO alone.

If I do all my PVE as optimum as I can I don't get many rewards either. Smashing it out doesn't seem to work for these rewards and it didn't for me in the advert system either.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    You were very lucky, then.

I do PVE to 7/7 and all other sources for intercepts, and I never, and I do mean NEVER, got the full theoretical 20.
    For a while, I was under the impression that almost every PVE fight would get me a bonus. Especially in the morning, it was just packed. By the time DDQ started again, the numbers would drop. Also, the mythical 100 hp were also almost daily. These intercepts were the reason I didn't bother playing PVP for months. Now I haven't seen a full 100 hp in about 2 weeks. Maybe there are more players now in PVE due to the better rewards? Being in the first 100 definitely got harder.