A few Suggestions to make my experience better (and maybe yours too)

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
A few things i'd like to see in the game:

1. colourless covers: c'mon, how long are we going to go on without this...

2. some new game modes: alliance gauntlet. endless wave. a 5* monthly DDQ type event. team battles (6 v 6, 9 v 9 type stuff). lets have something that we can just play at our own pace. no time limit/schedule, no competition or placement. just play for fun at your own pace.

3. in match resource bonuses: take down 3 characters in one turn - 100 bonus iso. get a cascade that does 3 match 5's - 1 bonus cp. fire 4 abilities in one turn - 10 hp. cascade after the match is over - 1 iso for every tile matched. lots of possibilities here.

4. alliance trading post: got a cover you can't use? trade it, throw it in a vault. something. need a heath pack or two instead of a team up? ask for those too. shoot, you could even have it so you can share iso or hp.

5. remove 2* covers from heroics and event tokens. come on now. the game is 3 years old. anyone playing for a year or more doesn't need that many 2* even if they are farming. lets put on some big boy pants and take the baby rewards out of hard earned tokens.

6. training room. want to try out a maxed 5*. experiment with different squads. play with a new character at champ level. try out all sorts of things.

7. more villains. what is the ratio of heroes to villains? 25:1? (just a guess, probably not far off though). the dark avengers need break. they're getting tired...

Comments

• Xicey
    Xicey Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Here some of my ideas I had written down. Sorry if some of them are the same didn't have time to read everything right now.

A few ideas to help make the game easier to use. 

#1 In the wave fights. I would like to be able to press on the blue box with the number of enemies left to fight & see how many waves are left & how many enemies per wave. 

#2 When im viewing someones roster & see a cover I like i would like to be able to favorite that character instead of having to go to my roster & find them.

#3 Viewing the heros for hire I would like to be able to click the cover & view the covers powers ecspecially the color of the cover your buying but again I have to go back to my roster & find the cover to view it. 

#4 In VS when im viewing the team I have to fight, i would like to be able to click on the covers & view their powers but I have to click on the players name to view their roster to look at it or go to my roster have find them to view it but it would be easier if I can just push on the cover & it pop right up. 

#6  I would also like to be able to change my level & time of an event that I entered if i change my mind.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xicey said:
    #4 In VS when im viewing the team I have to fight, i would like to be able to click on the covers & view their powers but I have to click on the players name to view their roster to look at it or go to my roster have find them to view it but it would be easier if I can just push on the cover & it pop right up.
    You can actually do this in the Team-up/Boost selection screen. If you tap on any of them in that screen, it will pull up their abilities and such, same as if you tap on them during a match. It would be nice to be able to do it on the first enemy team preview screen, tho.

As another addition to the list, I would really like to be able to see what kinds of adversaries are in Wave Missions before actually entering them. Even it was just in generalities (Characters, Maggia, Sentries, etc.), that would be really helpful in picking my team, particularly in situations where there's only a single clear available, like in DDQ or the Unlock Missions for some of the Boss Events.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i thought of another one:

have the ability to see who your defensive team is for each event.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:

Not sure what benefit this would have, other than allowing people to game the system more than they already do. For anyone simply playing with the best characters they have, their defensive team is the last team they won a match with.
  • SnakesArrows
    SnakesArrows Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    jredd said:

Not sure what benefit this would have, other than allowing people to game the system more than they already do. For anyone simply playing with the best characters they have, their defensive team is the last team they won a match with.
    Because your best characters for offense may not be your best characters for defense.  Could affect when or if I shield, how many hits i can expect.  
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can't remember what the last team you won a match with was?
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    @jredd

I like your suggestions except for the one about villains. I know it's just a game and all, but I'd still rather have the good guys win, so I'm not a big fan of villains, especially very powerful ones. It's one thing to fight against them, it's another when you need them for essential nodes. (again, I'm probably just crazy, but I can't help seeing this game as a movie fight itself and watching Cap team up with Thanos just seems wrong)
  • TPF Alexis
    @jredd

I like your suggestions except for the one about villains. I know it's just a game and all, but I'd still rather have the good guys win, so I'm not a big fan of villains, especially very powerful ones. It's one thing to fight against them, it's another when you need them for essential nodes. (again, I'm probably just crazy, but I can't help seeing this game as a movie fight itself and watching Cap team up with Thanos just seems wrong)
    How about more non-playable Villains like Gorgon? Eases up the Roster crunch on us a bit and gives more variety in PvE Stories.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    @jredd

How about more non-playable Villains like Gorgon? Eases up the Roster crunch on us a bit and gives more variety in PvE Stories.
    Yes! Definitely! I loved playing against Ultron, Thanos and Kaelicius (?-whatever his name it) too.
  • TPF Alexis
    Kaecilius, but I think I'm going to start calling him Kaelicious now ;)