Why are you giving us KLD for weekly and monthly packs still?

Options
Eain
Eain Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
We can't use them in 3/4 of the events. I was all excited about them, but now why should I even bother?

Comments

• Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can use KLD cards in every event right now. Standard format is Orgins/KLD block/AKH block and non-standard everything is available. Also, the update took place mid month. Let's see what happens next month?
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can use KLD cards in every event right now. Standard format is Orgins/KLD block/AKH block and non-standard everything is available. Also, the update took place mid month. Let's see what happens next month?
    Probably: nothing. Hour of Devastation, the small block accompanying Amonkhet, has its paper release in July, and I expect Kaladesh will remain in standard through that release. Aztalan is the set following Amonkhet, and while a release date has not yet been announced, it's safe to assume it will come out in September/October, and when that launches in Puzzle Quest, it's possible Kaladesh will rotate out then.

It's also possible the standard rotation in this game will last longer than two blocks, but was implemented as it was to intentionally eliminate Shadows over Innistrad and Eldritch Moon cards as the power level of that block was out of control, and those sets specifically definitely needed to be cut when implementing a standard block rotation to reign in power creep and keep this block as being as irrelevant to established players as the last.