When will Trial of Zeal end?

Options
gruntface
gruntface Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
Clearly this won't extend for weeks until the boss hits 0% and in similar situations the event has been shut down early.

Could anyone (@brigby @lakestone in particular) officially confirm when this will be (preferably with a specific time)?

I mainly ask due to the expanded progression reward goals now requiring 850 ribbons so it's more important this time than other prior pve events.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thursday  
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I thought I saw 4 days(so 5 days including the
    current one) from when it started?

HH
  • gruntface
    Options
    Yeah, I've seen different times/days hence the request for an official line (even if quoted in notes) rather than  speculation (though if I trust anyone here, it's octal :smile: ).

A time would also be useful.

PS, really hope it's not Thursday But can see why it may be.
  • BostonBubba
    BostonBubba Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I lack the skill and/or the cards to beat 3.1. Most of my coalition has quit, so I don't see us depleting the remaining 86% by Thursday.  And I'm not going to grind the first two nodes for unobtanium and a booster or two. So I think ToZ ended early for me.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previously, the boss events that ran long simply shut down when the next coalition event was scheduled to start. I presume it's because their system can't track two coalition events simultaneously.

So, really it depends on when Trial of Ambition (or Nodes of Power--did they retire that?) starts this week.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's like the Bataan Death March.  Will only end when there are sufficient casualties.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever it does get concluded, I think given past experience, it's fair to say the conclusion will come without warning. So, if you are playing, best to try to squeeze out as many points as you can until then.
  • gruntface
    Options
    Adding in Brigby's response from another thread:

****If the boss's health doesn't run out, then the event should automatically end around 5/24/17 at 3pm UTC. Hopefully for June, I'll be able to do a monthly sneak peek thread that's updated with weekly events ahead of time.*****
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Trial of Zeal is infinite. Trial of Zeal is eternal. Embrace it, and it will embrace you.