Disabled ends with wrong Support destroyed.

Options
GoldenTalon
GoldenTalon Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
I had Cast Out lockdown on all three enemy creatures and later put out Hixus as insurance. The Hixus support was destroyed and it released the disabled effect on all three creatures. 

Edit: After further looking into this the card Hixus does clearly states: When this support is destroyed, Enable all of your opponent's creatures.

Hixus may actually be working as intended but the way I've always taken that card to mean is once Hixus support is destroyed all creatures are enabled that were disabled by Hixus. So if the devs can clarify that it would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I agree that the Cast Out interaction with Hixus is confusing. It's clear that Hixus will enable them all when destroyed. However, there's a reasonable reading of the text in Cast Out in which it is a continuous effect in the same way that Suppression Bonds and Claustrophobia are continuous effects, constantly reapplying themselves. I think they could make this clearer by wording Cast Out the same way they word Hixus.

(In MtG there's a reason they phrase it the way it's phrased on Cast Out, but I don't think that applies to MtGPQ so I don't know why they don't just do it the same way as Hixus.)