Increase Resources now

Banacek555
Banacek555 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
3600HP = £40 or $60 for 1 cover.

time for you to align resources with extortionate pricing on your Pay2Win game.

so - please formally respond if yes or no to increase of resources which are only element of game that is untouched for better since game began

Tier 1 - 1000HP (equivalent 1 slot)
Tier 2 - 5000HP (1x10 Pack + 1 slot)
Tier 3 - 12500HP (2x10 Pack + 2x4* cover + 1 slot)
Tier 4 - 25000HP (1x40 Pack + 2x4* cover + 2 slot)
Tier 5 - 50000HP = £100 (2x40 Pack + 6x4* covers + 5 slots)

or if if your not prepared to do this - please increase the cover sell value and actually have HP with increase of ISO value.

you have HP icon on every duplicate cover but is always 0 - so please use it 

1* - 1000 ISO / 50 HP
2* - 2500 ISO / 125 HP
3* - 5000 ISO / 500 HP
4* - 10000 ISO / 1000 HP
5* - 25000 ISO / 2500 HP

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Your numbers are so far from reasonable, it makes it difficult to even debate your underlying point. 
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    If you received 50-125 hp for every 1*-2* cover you sold, they would have to just remove the store.  Those covers rain down on everyone, no matter how long they've been playing...

And the new price for the h4h store would be eleventy million hp...
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *Off to suggestions*
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    The prices *are* extortionate, I agree, and I also agree that if they lowered the actual price points, they'd get higher participation in sales from people who are currently F2P.  They cost themselves money by pricing so many people out of the game.

But putting HP on the sell-back price of individual covers would completely destroy the economy of the game.  Right now, HP on sell-back does happen when you sell a leveled character, under certain circumstances like after that character is nerfed.  But the main thing people spend money on in this game is roster slots, and that would evaporate if HP was as freely available as you suggest.

The thing  is, you'd be hard pressed to ever say that you'd need 50K HP for anything short of outright whaling.  If they offered 50K HP at any price, it would just cause inflation as they try to come up with a use for all that HP.  A better strategy would be to just lower the prices on current offerings.  HP is not the problematic currency in any case.  Iso is such a bad deal that if you *want* Iso, it's actually more efficient to buy HP and then use it on stuff in the game and sell that stuff for Iso.  That's pretty pathetic.
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017

Tier 1 - 1000HP
    Tier 2 - 5000HP
    Tier 3 - 12500HP
    Tier 4 - 25000HP
    Tier 5 - 50000HP

So they make this change, and then just bump roster slots up to 10000, basic shields are 500, and heroic pulls are 1000. They're not just going to say "Let's suddenly devalue our currency down to 20% of its previous value"

But putting HP on the sell-back price of individual covers would completely destroy the economy of the game. 
    I sold the first Patch cover I ever got because I needed the HP, and then I regretted it, and then they removed HP from early sellbacks.

I could see a case made for a tiny amount of HP being attached to sellbacks for unleveled/unclaimed 4-star and 5-star covers (like, 10 & 25 respectively), but honestly I think it would make more sense for them to give a small amount of CP instead.
    I also agree that if they lowered the actual price points, they'd get higher participation in sales from people who are currently F2P.  They cost themselves money by pricing so many people out of the game.
    As far as spending money is concerned, I would only spend if it meant some kind of meaningful permanent change, not just flushable microcurrency. The kind of money that I consider appropriate spending on a complete game with content, beginning to end, is less than some people spend monthly on this game. I've spend hundreds of hours of my life playing this game, so it feels appropriate to pay something, but purchases aren't worth anything.

I do wonder what the stats are on users who buy the 200HP pack and aren't just doing so to trigger bonus rewards. I guess super-early-game players can still get something with 200HP.

Heroes for Hire shows that they're willing to play around with pricing between different users. There's probably a way to analyze user spending data and offer targeted deals to habitual non-spenders in an effort to break their spirits encourage participation.

• nitefox1337
    nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    For what it's worth, I will not renew the VIP subscription. I realized that the End game of this game is very bad. Terrible.

I am talking about PVP. You win a game, and then you get a message telling you that you lost 5 games in a row, while you were busy winning that game. And there's nothing you can do about it. That's plain stupid.

At first I thought hey, maybe letter when you get stronger, but then I realized, there's always players with higher level who preys from the lower levels and farm them. So it never stops. It's just plain frustration over and over.

Will go in Free to Play mode, do dailies once in a while, maybe that story and that's it.

Very bad marketing strategy which is based on Muling. As in feeding as much as possible on the few players who invest in the game, instead of creating a fair marketing demanding less but winning from the number.

----

Each of my friends who asked me about this game, I told them to stay away. (seriously, no kiddin). And now I will stop spending.

I understand pay to win mentality, but everything has its limits. Bad marketing strategy is just bad marketing strategy.