Modify Team Ups so that All Characters can Send Them

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
As I have well over 100 characters on my roster, I am saddened to see a large number of characters who are unable to send Team Ups, such as OML, Coulson, Pun4, and ProfX.

I get that they don't send Team Ups, because most of their powers have secondary powers that are complicated when that character isn't there. However I feel that they could also just be modified so that they are simpler when in TU form. Here are some examples. (I can't remember the other characters, since I can only see them when a teammate asks for TUs):

OML - Create n strike tiles (Basically his Black power, but without the stipulation that he will pop his claws).

Coulson - Any of his three active powers (none of their passive components)

Pun4 - Any of his active powers (none of the transformation into the second Black power)

ProfX - This is a tough one... how about simply make him do the passive power of giving you a strike, an attack and a defense tile, one time? (The yellow power)

Basically to remove any passive or transformation components from any of the powers, so that you can still send TUs of all those characters. I know it would probably be additional work to decide on the TU powers and then program them, but I think it would be nice. Cheers.