Brackets

Options
Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
Dear @Brigby and @Hibernum_JC
In previous release the overall rewards were decreased (mythics) in order to spread them more horizontaly. As explanation to this the decision was made to have more brackets on pvp events. (I can dig the post if you wish).  3000 brackets were decreased to 1000 ones. And it was working. Now (I do not know when) this change was reverted. Rewards stay decreased but when I've joined fate I was 2258.

Either this is bug which require urgent attention, or this was intended and in such case the most delicate words I can use that it is "misleading information" . Which one it is? Will event be restarted (it should)

Comments

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This has been the case in a couple of events now. I'm not really surprised. They have been doing whatever needed to lower the rewards. Smaller brackets gave a bit more, so they probably upped them back to 3000. Of course with this game there is also always a (big) chance for a bug. But in this case I somehow don't believe, it is one. Anyhow: I would also wish for smaller brackets, thus a statement from Hibernum would be nice. 
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's obviously a bug. 

Just look at how weird the reward display is for people over 1k ranking. 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's clearly just a mistake.  And was likely a low priority given the size/scope of the recent update.  Hopefully they will mop this up among other newer issues now that the new set is released.

I did roll my eyes when I saw I joined another event again with an unlisted 2600+ rank.
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is clearly a bug and should be reported at the right place of the forum so it can be handled properly. 

This should be a top priority bug to be fixed.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This is in fact a bug, and will be fixed starting with the event on the 22nd.