The Hunt. Again? Ugh... can we at least get Florida fixed?

DAC169
DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
So, once we get G4mora, we get to play The Hunt to get her in progressions. I'm sure everyone remembers The Hunt, right? With it's 2nd, 2-day sub- Florida? You know, the one where it starts out with a mix of non-repeatable nodes & 2 easy nodes before suddenly unlocking everything except the 3rd easy node. To unlock that you have to play several non-repeatable nodes, with no indication which one you don't have to play to unlock it(it's the one way one the right with 3 HAMMER goons, "Jump Jets 2" I think it was called). The anti-fun, screw-your-grinding sub.
Can we get it changed to be more like other subs out there? Just start us with the 3 non-repeatable nodes and then all the rest are the regular repeatable ones. Seriously, it's a terrible sub as-is.

Mods: yes, this probably should be in a different MPQ sub-forum, but it'll get the most attention in here. Please don't move it for a bit. Like a week or no new posts in 24-hours or something. Thanks.

The Hunt. Again? Ugh... can we at least get Florida fixed? 36 votes

Hey! The Hunt - Florida is fine as it is.
16%
TetsujinOnirevskipLemmingStampedecubnadArrowayBartyMcDougal 6 votes
Ugh... The Hunt - Florida needs changed!
77%
StarfuryNightglider1killercooldanielrandkaiJVRealfrachrmorph3usSteellatchPiro_plockOver__FlowCrowlThe rockettDAC169RoboDuckRyudozVomit Fountaincapi121Black DukeJaedenkaalTee 28 votes
Sorry! I don't know what you're talking about.
5%
[Deleted User]broll 2 votes

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *Sorry, but this is still a plea to the devs and as such belongs on Suggestions and Feedback*. 
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those non-repeatable are actually a source of decent XP...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, I thought I was the only one who struggled with this. I invariably find a node I missed on the 2nd day of clearing. It blows.

I'm fine with the non repeatables since they give a bunch of XP, but they really should be arranged in a logical fashion instead of shotgunned all over the screen.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would also help if we could see more information about the Nodes before clicking on them. At the moment, what we can see is 1) no clears 2) some clears, maybe full Points, maybe not, Rewards remain 3) no rewards remain. It would be really nice to have 2) split up, so we could tell from the Sub's screen whether a given Node is at full points or not. Much easier to keep track of whether or not we're missing something.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I've recently given up playing for placement, except in release events, so I expect to find this marginally less irritating this time around. That is still, however, plenty irritating. Even a line to show the node order (like Deadpool v. Heroes) would be an improvement.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Florida isn't that big of a deal. You get a lot of XP for that, so it's cool. After doing it many, many times, you'll eventually figure out which ones to do first. Also, I'm sure you can look it up online somewhere.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be a nice QoL change, though.
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    As was pointed out to me last run, two days of 24 hour subs is 200+xp (6+1+3); Florida doesn't have enough one-time nodes to make up for being a 48 hour sub.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't know who authored it or if it is totally current but this link can help to at least figure out the order of which unlock the one time nodes and which are repeatable:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13QXW_-4tNTdq3j623leytV93F2ORKn4-wkXk0uvUZFg/htmlview?pli=1#
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    By fixed, do you mean add three or four new Dark Avengers so the whole thing is less repetitive? Because I'm really bored fighting the same guys over and over.