Steam - VIP Intercepts are NOT working.

babinro
babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
edited May 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I just renewed my VIP for steam after a long absence as a direct response to the bonus rewards on PvE announcement.

After renewing VIP on Steam, I then start the new PvE 30 minutes ago and I'm now roughly 2/3rds of the way through my 4 full clears and I've yet to receive a single bonus reward.

Is this a bug?

Has the feature not actually been implemented yet?

Please share if this is a problem other steam players are facing.  I've been told intercepts should be guaranteed after your first node win and then random afterwards.  If that's how it works on steam then its definitely not working.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe someone said in the thread the DDQ reward increases have happened since that's a server side thing...but the new Steam stuff hasn't happened yet.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    I believe someone said in the thread the DDQ reward increases have happened since that's a server side thing...but the new Steam stuff hasn't happened yet.
    which sucks since in game the notification makes it sound like they are live for steam.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, there's been a strange lack of information on this change to the game. We know what's going to happen but we've no clue as to when.

I will start renewing VIP again once this is in place, since I said I wouldn't do VIP while others gained a benefit from it and I did not, but I'm loathe to do so while the feature apparently doesn't exist yet.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Check the new update in the announcement.  Not going live on Steam now until R127 kicks in.

I've been told if you bought today, as I did, that you don't need to buy again when it goes live, but the lost days are still counting towards the 30 day bonus window.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Check the new update in the announcement.  Not going live on Steam now until R127 kicks in.

I've been told if you bought today, as I did, that you don't need to buy again when it goes live, but the lost days are still counting towards the 30 day bonus window.
    that would have been good information to have before the time where the previous post made it sound like it would go live today -_-

I would have held off from getting VIP until the new update then.

gah, give them an inch and they stab me in the back. And like that any goodwill I had towards them again is gone.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor

Thank you.  That's definitely unfortunate but I can live with just losing a few days.  Hopefully we have no more surprises related to this when R127 comes out.