When did the cost/HP rise?

Zaxxon
Zaxxon Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Just looked at making a purchase due to the 30% bonus being on again, and I noticed that the costs all went up.  Used to be 200/600/2900/8500/20000 before bonuses, and now at the same price point it's 150/550/2600/7700/18000.  Did I miss an announcement?

Comments

• Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    This might be part of the A/B pricing, or might even be regional (?). It's written somewhere that pricing isn't necessarily the same for everybody & can fluctuate on a whim.

My store says 200/600/etc and doesn't display a 30% bonus. The resulting HP totals aren't super far off from each other, so maybe they're testing to see which format results in better sales.

My Heroes-For-Hire package is 3600HP, in case they're connected.
  • Zaxxon
    I've seen the 30% bonuses periodically before, but this is the first time I can recall where the base counts have dropped since launch.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine's still the same as always. I'm in the US if regions might matter.
  • Zaxxon
    Mine's still the same as always. I'm in the US if regions might matter.
    Well that's interesting.  I'm US, too.  On Android.  
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    iPad, iPhone and Android all same price points, no 30%  bonus.

I always pay with my Android because Apple charges (or they used to anyway) tax on top of the price, and Android used to be cheaper (for me anyway).  The Asgard Treasure was $57.99 CDN and now it's $69.99 (it's been a few months, but the new price point does not inspire me).  Psychologically the other price point didn't seem like much, but $70 for absolutely nothing tangible seems like more.