Discontinuing S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts *Updated (5/18/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Due to technical difficulties around S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts, we will be discontinuing the feature starting on May 18th, 2017. Iso-8 and Hero Points have been added to Deadpool’s Daily Quest progression rewards and players who make purchases to support Marvel Puzzle Quest will continue to receive Bonus Rewards after completing Story Missions.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts provided players with an opportunity to earn bonus rewards by watching videos in between Story missions. However, due to technical difficulties with playing videos on some platforms, we were not happy with the experience the feature provided for all players. We will be discontinuing S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts starting on May 18th, 2017. We will also be adding rewards to Deadpool’s Daily Quest and keeping bonus rewards for players who make purchases.

To ensure that players still have access to the bonus rewards previously found in S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts we will be increasing the amount of Iso-8 and adding Hero Points to Deadpool’s Daily Quest progression rewards. Players can earn 150,000 Iso-8 (60% more than before!) and 300 Hero Points a month from Deadpool’s Daily Quest now.

Players who make purchases to support the game will also continue to receive Bonus Rewards after Story missions. Not only will players playing on Android and iOS devices be able to earn bonus rewards but we have expanded bonus rewards to include players playing on Steam and Amazon devices as well.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts provided players with additional ways to earn rewards which was great for everyone. However, it also introduced bugs and caused the game to stop unexpectedly which we are not happy about. While S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts will be ending soon, players will continue to earn the Iso-8 and Hero Points they received from them in Deadpool’s Daily Quest. We hope this solution will provide the best possible experience for everyone in Marvel Puzzle Quest. We would like to thank everyone for their participation, patience, and feedback while we explore giving players additional ways to earn rewards.

Update: Steam and Amazon users will unfortunately not be able to see Bonus Rewards until R127 is released early next week. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.