Bonus cover glitch - anyone else getting non-favorited covers?

cheshyre
cheshyre Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
This morning I opened a heroic cover pack (Black Panther T'Challa), and received Daken Classic as a bonus cover.

However, NEITHER cover is among my favorites.

Anybody else get this?

Comments

• cheshyre
    cheshyre Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Just checked, and all my favs are 4*s.
    Thanks.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, definitely make sure you have one (and I'd recommend only one) character at each star level (3,4,5) favorited.
  • Leeroid86
    Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    You need to have one of each favourited. 3* pull= chance of 3* bonus, 4* pull= chance of 4* bonus, 5* pull= chance of 5* bonus. You pulled a 3* with no 3* favourited= random 3* bonus. Make sense?
  • WiFiGamer
    WiFiGamer Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    That isn't true. I have 1 3*, 2 4*, and 1 5* on my favorite list and I got a 3* that isn't on my favorite list. In fact of the 8 bonus covers I have gotten since they started this i only ever got 1 that is on my favorite list. The other 7 have been ones that I have never favored before.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    WiFiGamer said:
    That isn't true. I have 1 3*, 2 4*, and 1 5* on my favorite list and I got a 3* that isn't on my favorite list. In fact of the 8 bonus covers I have gotten since they started this i only ever got 1 that is on my favorite list. The other 7 have been ones that I have never favored before.
    Hmm, you should get data on that. First verify which characters have the yellow heart in your roster section and note which are 3/4/5*. Then screenshot when a Bonus shows up and check against your selected heroes. Screenshot the character in your roster to show it's not favorited. I know I've only gotten correctly favorite heroes, so if you aren't, that's something to send to Customer Service with relevant screenshot proof.