Liliana 1 Grave Mist issue [Fixed In 2.1.1]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
Just tried to use Liliana1's 2nd ability Grave Mist and it closed the ability menu like normal but didn't activate the 5 gems and I could no longer tap and drag gems. Could only open the pw ability list or the objectives/battle log and quit the match. Lost the node charge for the fight.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• n2trains
    n2trains Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Message brigby with this info. Same with 3rd ability of Jace, Telepath Unbound. It's a known issue, and he needs info regarding the freezing and when.
  • Furks
    Furks Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    I had the same issue, liliana cast her third ability without having anything in her graveyard (cascade galore!) the game became stuck, unable to continue. All I could do was quit out of the match
  • BayTamago
    BayTamago Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Verifying Grave Mist bug. I've now lost 2 nodes because I didn't realize grave mist was the issue the first time.
  • Suss
    Suss Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Also me verifying L1´s bug...
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Same here. AI just got enough mana for Leliana 1's third ability and it locked up the game. I had to quit out and lost a node. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for the bug report! I've already passed these issues along to the developers, and hopefully they'll be able to resolve these issues quickly.
  • Dsagent
    Dsagent Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Just happened to me and lost a match.
    I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Kyphonis
    Kyphonis Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Glad this has been reported, had my second loss off a Lilliana mist by the comp in the game due to her cascading gems for days.
  • Egroeg
    Egroeg Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    The games has become unplayable as many planeswalker abilities freeze the game just like Grave Mist. When will this be resolved?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Egroeg said:
    The games has become unplayable as many planeswalker abilities freeze the game just like Grave Mist. When will this be resolved?
    We expect to have a fix for some of the bugs players are experiencing, most notably the ones that effect one of the abilities that causes game freezing for both Liliana and Jace and also the bug with Drake Haven where pressing the bin button will cause the card to stay stuck on screen. This fix will be made in the next day or two. We apologize for the inconvenience.