Soft lock when cycling [Fixed In 2.1.1]

Options
erakbgg
erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
I cycled a card with Drake Haven in play. The Drake tokens summoned, but the exiled card with the purple smoke effect wouldn't get off the screen. Had to quit out of the game and lose my node charge.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Confirming that this has now happened to me repeatedly.
  • MtGMoxJet
    MtGMoxJet Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same with me. Atleast i know i am not the only one experiencing this. Others has used it without any freezing happen to them.
  • toastie
    toastie Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Had this happen when cycling Stir the Sands as well.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Thanks for the info! It appears this issue is only occurring when Drake Haven is on the field when a card is cycled. I've passed this along to the developers, and they'll be investigating further
  • MtGMoxJet
    MtGMoxJet Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just to add on to this, i cycled stir the sands and the same purple haze on the card happened and froze the game. So it appears that summoning a creature when cycling causes the freeze. Drake haven was not in play when this happened
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Same thing with Stir the Sands - maybe it's caused by the cards that have an effect when cycled?
  • ChowDerHead
    ChowDerHead Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also had this occur (a soft lock, could quit/concede the match) with Stir the Sands where I had Prized Amalgam in the graveyard when I activated the cycling ability. I received the one 2/2 zombie and the Amalgam came back, but I was forced to concede the match because the game would not allow me to dismiss the cycled card.
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bummer... I was very excited to get Drake Haven, but cycling a card (Stir the Sands) while Haven is in play causes the freeze described above.

Since some players have been able to use Drake Haven, is this an iOS problem?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This issue should've been resolved in the recent 2.1.1 Update