Coalition Rewards Still Missing

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
I was under the impression that the missing coalition rewards would be given with the new update.  But I just got the update, and there doesn't seem to be any rewards (nor has my account info changed).  When will the rewards be given?  Has anyone else had this issue?  @Brigby have they been delayed for some reason?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Mburn7

Releasing a stable 2.1 update was the development team's first priority, and then following that will be rolling out the coalition rewards. 

Now that the update is released, we will be following up with the team tomorrow, and finding out when coalition rewards will be credited to everyone.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks! I look forward to the rewards (I need some new packs badly)

• Brigby
    Options
    Totally understandable! Thanks for being so patient throughout this situation :)
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby

And to those who were potentially screwed out of Rishkar's Expertise? Same story, I imagine - We'll find out more tomorrow?
  • Brigby
    Options
    @PhoenixRisen

Was that the scenario where players that ranked, for example 5th, received the reward from the bracket below them, or the scenario where ties pushed players ranked earlier than others down lower?
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @brigby It was all those scenarios plus the scenario of random crashes. Forgive me for stepping in.
  • PhoenixRisen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @PhoenixRisen

Was that the scenario where players that ranked, for example 5th, received the reward from the bracket below them, or the scenario where ties pushed players ranked earlier than others down lower?
    For my personal plight: The situation where seemingly those who posted the points FIRST were pushed to last amongst players posting the same points total. For example, I posted @ 5:19 a.m., yet someone who finished at 8:47 a.m. (both times EST) wound up 12 places ahead of myself in exactly rank 50!
  • Brigby
    Options
    @UweTellkampf

When it comes to the 1st scenario, please send in a Support Ticket. When it comes to the 2nd scenario, just so I can better address it, did this only occur for that one event, or is this still a continued behavior?
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @UweTellkampf

When it comes to the 1st scenario, please send in a Support Ticket. When it comes to the 2nd scenario, just so I can better address it, did this only occur for that one event, or is this still a continued behavior?
    The crashes are still there. I'm on iOS. It takes around ten-fifteen games until a crash comes. If I restart at some point, the cycle starts again until I forget to restart or - sometimes - it crashes already after the fifth game or so. 
  • toastie
    toastie Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @brigby It was all those scenarios plus the scenario of random crashes. Forgive me for stepping in.
    Don't forget matchmaking being totally broken.
  • PhoenixRisen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    toastie said:
    Don't forget matchmaking being totally broken.
    Correct. Matchmaking still seems to be based upon your last opponent faced. My level 40 Arlinn has taken down both level 60s thus far. The other three matches were against 41, 39, and 46 - I could only level up to 40.

So after playing Arlinn first, I encounter level 41 and 42 PWs on the blue (why is it the only node NOT enraged?!?) and black nodes, respectively, against my level 60 PWs.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In addition; my coalition is ranked 25 but placed in the 26-50 rewards tier so it seems as if that particular glitch is still an issue in both individual and coalition leaderboards
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @UweTellkampf

@brigby It was quite well known that the weekend of the Rishkar's expertise event was plagued by crashes that robbed people of their Rishkar's expertise.

I was one of the unfortunate people who went almost flawless in the event, only dropping a single game, but since the AI got the "gems not falling" freeze, I was handed a loss which sent me out of contention for Rishkar's! 

And yes, I did immiediately open a ticket, reporting the issue and wanting to hear if anything could be done at all. I even offered to submit documentation of the bug.  All I got was standard answer of "This bug is a known issue! However, sucks to be you! Go screw yourself!"

And so got cheated out of one of the most powerful cards in the entire game, purely because the game was not working correctly. 

It frankly seems shocking that you would not be aware of this issue, especially considering how many people complained about it and how loudly people complained. Therefore I assume you did not intend to say that you have no idea what Uwe was referring to.

PS: Also as others mentioned, matchmaking was completely messed up, with lvl 18 characters usually being paired against level 60 characters. Even worse, once people found out WHY this happened, they were easily able to exploit the matchmaking system to guarantee that they would face opponents of a certain level, usually 20-40 levels below their own walker. 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby I was affected by the case of 5th place getting 6th  place rewards, sent in a support ticket and they told me to wait until they had a fix. What now? 
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Thuran

I was in fact aware of this issue when it occurred. I am merely double checking whether this issue is still occurring with other events, or if it was just that single Breaking Point event with Rishkar's Expertise as the reward.

I would recommend following up with them on your ticket, and requesting it be escalated if that's the case.

@THEMAGICkMAN

Now that 2.1 has been released, I'd recommend following up on your ticket to get an update.